Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

2. I think if you run another event it should be a mithril and silver bars reward...

3. WTF

I was supposed to get 50 silver but never did

4. Sure lets totally wreck one of the main reasons ppl do EE and give it to the EB fairies.

5. He forgot EE lvl 5 for 2 weeks

6. I don't EE and even I know that would be totally unfair for the people that put the effort in to war. Have seen people say this a couple times now, war if you want mith. Don't put a nail in EE's coffin by allowing events (unless it's one specifically for war) to drop mith.

7. All pvp actions should have a chance of dropping mith IMO.

8. Only got 50 zilver bars but on both aqua and inferno i had over 850 so thats 100 bars but why only 50

9. The option to not log in is always available. I just skip the last event, didn't even log on.

10. Charming most of its failed lost over 300 in fails load of rubbish

11. We have not had this event since MAY! New equipment enchant requirements are outrageous, especially with over 60% fail rate with the mage! Bring this event back. And remove the mage's fails if enchanting is to cost 40 aqua/inferno. And, increase eb drop rates to account for the massive enchanting requirements.

12. Spamming a similar message and necro-bumping threads will not bring the event back.

13. Pretty sure we had an aqua/inferno event close to the end of the year. It's your problem if you didn't participate in it, or enough.

14. Ahhh, right you are. I just looked through again and there was one in September. Still! That is 5 months ago, and we've practically had b2b 2-week events since. Burned through 800 inferno just on one piece from all the fails...

15. Maybe. But the point was to get people talking about it and you're here aren't you? Popular demand. We need voices.

16. I've never had eq enchant fail...although I don't have many enchanted eq to brag on...lol

17. Let this horrible event just die already.