Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. From now until 12PM PST on December 9th complete Epic Battles and Wars to earn Aqua Tokens, Inferno Tokens, or both! There are two paths to this event, Gift oF Aqua (offering Aqua rewards) and Bounty of Inferno (offering Inferno rewards).

HTE + RoTWB Drops

There will be two distinct versions of both Haunting: The Escape, and Revenge of the Warbeasts. These different versions will drop either Aqua tokens, or Inferno tokens as indicated. This means you'll be able to pick the version of HTE or RoTWB that suits your goals.

Regular EB Drops

Regular Epic Battles will drop either Aqua tokens or Inferno tokens depending on the specific Epic Battle. You'll have to find this out yourself and choose the ones that suit your goals.

War Drops

Wars will drop 150 of Both Aqua and Inferno tokens to winners.

2. What about pvp?

The real type, not wars

3. So what content are you about to release?

4. Yayyyy. Another event

5. Lmfao another event

6. yay free aqua and inferno

7. Is this going to drop any kinda chests that contain crux etc? If not this is pretty pointless and will save me some money.

8. So how many tokens do we need to get 1 inferno or aqua??????

9. Rewards do include Crux Chests at some tiers. See the in-game event pages for full details.

10. I expect everyone to be going for inferno

11. Well at least this one is different...could use some inferno

12. And what will these tokens do? Perhaps we can trade them in for... oh... I know! Free Xtals for the aqua tokens, or much gold for Inferno.

No?

13. We started HTE before event...not yet finished
    Wat will happen?

14. A nice little booster event, I see no need to complain about this. Thank you KaW gods for this bountiful harvest.

15. and seriously??!! Can you just give it a rest and enjoy all the $$ you sucked out of KAW with all the other events?? Fix the wars, and upgrade the servers, fix the lag. You have plenty of cash by now.

16. Can u collect both ??

17. Hey guys... We at AT A appreciate your money during the last mini-event.WE MADE TONS. We know the new gear fails enchants all over the place. So in turn here's another mini-event for us to make TONS off of. It gives out Aqua and Inferno.

18. That's not what I asked. I asked if ebs will drop chests to open with keys.