The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Browse through the event archive

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Postby 34533235DeDemonLord on Jan 20 2014, 5:33pm

Terrible rewards devs, extremely dissapointing, I had a feeling you will give us **** and I was right to not spend money, just as the event was coming up I thought, hey I can buy a bunch of seals and xtals go to a B2B escape clan and grow and get moths and cool equips but then think hey maybe later im not sure and bam this **** comes in our newsfeed, thanks a million devs try harder next time, or maybe don't mix your priorities up. I know its really late for it but you ****ed up a lot, so much for improvements the fang hunt was far better.
~meh
34533235DeDemonLord

Postby 34533235DeDemonLord on Jan 20 2014, 5:35pm

kaw_community wrote:While we're working on getting the rewards out to all of you why not take a look at what some of you have earned ;)

I present to you, the Rime Staff!

IIllLllIIAIIllRllIIRIIllYllII wrote:SHINNNNYYYY :O

how about ****ty
~meh
34533235DeDemonLord

Postby Terrs49 on Jan 20 2014, 11:08pm

I still havent got my items
Terrs49

Postby Venom on Apr 9 2018, 1:31am

Apologies for the necrobump, but this was a great event as far as events on KaW go. This engaged the community on a whole other level. The random lucky winners, integrated war rewards, along with the Queztal hunt event for banners, this was one of the best.

Would be great if we could see events like this with different collection mechs than the usual drab bi-weekly events we have currently. Maybe hold something like this/a special event every quarter?
Venom

Postby Blueberry on Apr 9 2018, 5:02pm

Vaea wrote:Apologies for the necrobump, but this was a great event as far as events on KaW go. This engaged the community on a whole other level. The random lucky winners, integrated war rewards, along with the Queztal hunt event for banners, this was one of the best.

Would be great if we could see events like this with different collection mechs than the usual drab bi-weekly events we have currently. Maybe hold something like this/a special event every quarter?

How about we focus on fixing bugs before more content drops. Everything they release appears to be half assed
Blueberry

Postby Immaculate_Heeze on Apr 9 2018, 5:55pm

I liked the community event. But what about gifting when is that coming?!?
Immaculate_Heeze

Postby Immaculate_Heeze on Apr 9 2018, 5:57pm

Tried to click on Kaw admin and it says that's classified and no ok button but an understood one lol
Immaculate_Heeze

Postby LMABAO on Apr 10 2018, 7:44am

Why discourage someone from throwing out an event idea? They’re not going to fix bugs anytime soon. It’s not on ATA’s priority list.
LMABAO

Postby hunter_killer on Apr 11 2018, 3:13am

Blueberry wrote:
Vaea wrote:Apologies for the necrobump, but this was a great event as far as events on KaW go. This engaged the community on a whole other level. The random lucky winners, integrated war rewards, along with the Queztal hunt event for banners, this was one of the best.

How about we focus on fixing bugs before more content drops. Everything they release appears to be half assed

Agreed Blue “your my boy blue”, like you said, but surely ATA should have this event saved somewhere so that they can copy and paste it
hunter_killer

Postby oblachko on Apr 11 2018, 4:19am

Why was this bump
oblachko

PreviousNext

Return to Past Events