The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Eh. Anyone who wars can have better equip.

Honestly, an account like that deserves it, unless he's an alt, or doesn't really play that much.

If he quits... Damn him, I guess. But what're we going to do about it? Nothing.

2. If you're positive you didn't receive the rewards from your Ice Moths please send an email to support@athinkingape.com. They'll be able to look into this and resolve any discrepancies.

3. Im confused. So i can change my banner

4. Dang wrong thread

5. Go ahead kaw! Although you deleted my last post because it was full of the raw truth. I applaud u admitting ur mistake and fixing the problem. Yay!

6. Yep they said i used a seal yet never got it

7. hey hey were is my reward

8. Kaw_community made a bb code error!!! 

9. What is next holiday for this style of event.

10. We need events that reward smaller clans with loyal members. The moth hunt led to people who were serious about it LEAVE their clan searching for the fastest NML.

11. Terrible rewards devs, extremely dissapointing, I had a feeling you will give us **** and I was right to not spend money, just as the event was coming up I thought, hey I can buy a bunch of seals and xtals go to a B2B escape clan and grow and get moths and cool equips but then think hey maybe later im not sure and bam this **** comes in our newsfeed, thanks a million devs try harder next time, or maybe don't mix your priorities up. I know its really late for it but you ****ed up a lot, so much for improvements the fang hunt was far better.

12. how about ****ty

13. I still havent got my items

14. Apologies for the necrobump, but this was a great event as far as events on KaW go. This engaged the community on a whole other level. The random lucky winners, integrated war rewards, along with the Queztal hunt event for banners, this was one of the best.

Would be great if we could see events like this with different collection mechs than the usual drab bi-weekly events we have currently. Maybe hold something like this/a special event every quarter?

15. How about we focus on fixing bugs before more content drops. Everything they release appears to be half assed

16. I liked the community event. But what about gifting when is that coming?!?

17. Tried to click on Kaw admin and it says that's classified and no ok button but an understood one lol

18. Why discourage someone from throwing out an event idea? They’re not going to fix bugs anytime soon. It’s not on ATA’s priority list.

19. Agreed Blue “your my boy blue”, like you said, but surely ATA should have this event saved somewhere so that they can copy and paste it

20. Why was this bump