The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. If you do this again next year please don't redo samw rewards do 2 new pieces or something :) was fun cant wait for rewards!

2. That player wasn't "chosed" by devs... I'm sure was a sort of "lottery". Seeing who got the item makes me to think the system used for lucky winner was legit. As long as he got the necessary amount of moths in order to qualify for this I see nothing wrong.

3. Uhh not to sound butthurt or anything but the "Lucky Player" is inactive lmao.

4. 1st Place - The_Great_Moth_Hunter

At least he's not prideful about it๎’

5. Re: The End of the Ice Moth Hun

I'm never going to get my reward

6. yeah, devs made a mistake for making the random prize so low, everyone had the ability to be the random winner, and sadly an inactive has been granted the prize, it will eventually dissapear, and only one will exist in kaw, so whatever i got the target i wanted to get life happens and devs ****** up...again. happens...often.

7. Thx devs :lol: now i can do b2b hte like these rich people before s3 :p

Sidenote: i will NEVER run another hte in my kawreer :lol: :lol:

8. Please do your best KaW Community! :) Hope to get mine soon.

9. While we're working on getting the rewards out to all of you why not take a look at what some of you have earned ;)

I present to you, the Rime Staff!
    [​IMG]

10. YAY I GETTING THAT

11. @Kaw_community
    It's so pretty, but the lucky winner is inactive. :( any chance at a re-draw? ๎…

12. That looks so girly :-(

13. Not trying to complain but, literally anyone could've gotten the lucky drop since u gave everyone 1000 free moths and u only needed 1000 to get the lucky drop

14. Haha good to see Kuzmich also has a sense of humour

15. We were collecting sparkly moths vlad.... :lol:

*pssst!! Dont judge kaw_admin!! He hasnt come out of the closet yet! He may withhold rewards!!* :lol:

16. why is everyone complaining? you got free stuff... the devs didn't have to do this lol

17. Dammit kaw I can't wield that staff without looking like a gay wizard |: alternate skin pls

18. Hope gay Kaw Community helps pvp out. Which is a part of the community btw :)

19. But thnx for all these wonderful prizes devs, keep up the good work :)