The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Update 1/16/2014
    An error was made when announcing the lucky winner.
    While Cherry-Lynn was originally listed as the winner, the actual random winner who received the items was drizzit19732.

We've updated the winners below to reflect this. As this was a mistake on our end with announcing the lucky winner, we've decided to provide Cherry-Lynn with these rewards as well.
    ______

The Rime Comet has passed through the night sky bringing an end to the annual migration of Rime Moths and the Ice Moth Hunt along with it.

Through your hard work, be it taking part in Epic Battles or defeating Clans in the Chaos Wars, you've hopefully managed to get your hands on at least a few Ice Moths. The master blacksmith will be coming for your Ice Moths and will offering finely crafted Ice Moth Weapons, Health Crystals, and more in return.

A snapshot of your current Ice Moth counts has been taken, and we will begin distributing the rewards shortly.

Note: Due to the number of participants, it’s going to take at least a few hours for the servers to get everyone their rewards.
    ______

There were also Bonus Rewards for those in the Top Ten, as well as one lucky player.

Congratulations to the Top Collector The_Great_Moth_Hunter for collecting 100,626 Ice Moths, as well as the Lucky Player drizzit19732. These players will receive the following rewards:
    25 Inferno, 25 Aqua, 10 Health Crystal, Level 12 Rime Moth (Offhand), Level 12 Icetail (Weapon), 10 Horns of Calydor, 5 Seals of the Damned

The remainder of the Top Ten Collectors will receive the following rewards:
    25 Inferno, 25 Aqua, 10 Health Crystal, Level 11 Rime Moth (Offhand), Level 11 Icetail (Weapon), 10 Horns of Calydor, 5 Seals of the Damned.

Top Ten Collectors
    The_Great_Moth_Hunter - 100626
    Deutschland - 88638
    Undert8ker - 85603
    SO__GriM_ReApeR__RA - 83779
    IXI_Holden_IXI - 80446
    -GodsGift- - 79338
    __oO-W-Oo__ - 78147
    Magic247 - 76654
    naughty_sassy - 75039
    Midget-Lover____ - 71084

Thank you to everyone that participated, and congratulations to all of our winners.

2. Finally woo! Congrats Cherry!

3. Yay! Thanks for the free stuff! :)

4. U said annual moth hunt, so there's going to be another next year?

5. Oh kuzmich change name. And yay. Congrats winner

6. Kuzmich changed his name again proving that he obviously has a few bulging wallets.

7. So... I think we deserve to know how you get 100k moths haha! Insane!

8. Thanks for making this happen. Although I was short of my goal I still got some new free items!

9. Someone! Steal the name Kuzmich now as fast as you can!

10. Do u have a grand total of moths collected from the players?

11. Posted at exactly 4:20 hmmmmmm.

Coincidence?

Btw thanks for this promo as it was a sure fire way for me to get some seals

12. Well, that was a.. Long month. Lets see what what well get.

13. Cherry doesnt even have a 120 days played achivement. Thanks Devs for making this game so fun though. I love smashing ebs for days.

Real talk I think all of us engaged in osw (on every side) need a nice shout out for lowering the huge gold inflation in kaw. What is the point of building in this game? To hit ebs better. For us its to better ourselves in pvp. The pvp aspect needs a nice improvement devs. Kaw_Creative, make us happy and we love you long time.

14. Umm are you guys sure cherry-Lynn is active? If not. You can transfer the prize over to me. Thanks in advance xD

15. An inactive person got the lucky drop. Apprently these servers are glitching out

16. "Lucky player" surely stopped playing before end of moth hunt
    Congratz devs

17. Congrats to lucky winner but seriously ?

The player is the type that goes on for 2 minutes and exits the game.

18. I want my money back. You changed the rules on page 50 of the original moth hunt thread. That made the event shorter than the original time of "through january 14t" and disadvantaged paying customers. You also introduced a ned rule of a snapshot at the earluer time. You announced the major changes on the last day of a month long event. This is unrrasonable and unethical business practice. Very dissappointing that i wasted money on this event.

19. everyone recieved 1,000 moths for that facebook promo thing so millions apon millions had a shot at the lucky prize