Spirit of the Holidays Winners

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Voting has concluded, and through your votes and likes you've determined the winners of the Spirit of the Holidays Fan Art Contest

First Place - #7 by Turtle_Doodle
    [​IMG]

Second Place - #5 by Skilledfingerz
    [​IMG]

Third Place - #8 by mcarni
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to the above winners, the finalists, and everyone who participated in this event. We hope you had a very happy holidays.

You can view the finalists here.
    You can view all of the entries here.

2. I am so honoured to have not participated

3. How did that piece of **** beat the masterpiece?

Wait...why do I care anyway?

4. Boo this was a horrible contest. Way to pick only drawing ones devs. There were several far better than the finalists you picked.

5. Wow how did that one beat the one in second place? It's hideous.

6. Grats to our winners!!
    U made a great job!
    
    But it's really a bit sad that only hand drawn arts were picked...

7. WTF. That poo came 1st? The second is craZy good

8. so....how many alts/clan mates does turtle have???

9. It shoulda been #5 , #8, then #7 but oh well. congrats to all winners

10. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This was a friendly art contest. I am willing to bet that everyone who submitted something put just as much thought and time into their drawing as everyone else. There is no need for these childish out lashings at anyone's artwork. The key word was FRIENDLY competition. You are not required to draw something just because you play KaW, it was just something the devs thought would be fun. Guess what? It was, I drew something, it didn't win I'm not downing anyone elses artwork because of it. Gosh guys, show some sportsmanship an just congratulate them. Don't call it a piece of ****. That just shows that if you dont like it then dont participate. So to quote those oh so famous words, cant we all just get along? Cause I sure as hell wish we could.

11. Congrats but HOW DID #7 did first place no one was voting for it lmao lol

12. Some of us are not say that tho. They said in order these where the 3 BEST! That big lie that those where the 2 BEST in order from Best to runner ups

13. I didn't know having people say "Go to Forums and Vote for Number 5 in the Art Contest and I will give you gold" is moral. Wish I had a damn ss of it though, it was washed out by all the ads in WC.

14. Second place is incredible... how did it not win?

15. Not going to lie the the one in second place should have come first, there is no way that this was a far competition and it seems the final voting has been altered or rigged..

16. Nothing wrong with asking people to vote for your entry in wc. That being said I voted for the one that came second. It's awesome!

17. Now that this is done can u finally spare 5 mins and change NML? :lol: