Spirit of the Holidays Winners

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 6, 2014.

1. How on earth did the first one win, I mean c'mon devs the 2nd one is quite obviously a superior work of art. :S

2. What the hell are u devs doing?NML the whole time no change in anything. Lazy ass 1hr wars. No banners which were supposed to b 3 weeks ago.......

3. You uncultured swine!
    [​IMG]

4. This is why I didn't enter this contest, they say ANY form of art and only hand drawn ones were selected. Really pushes me away from these contest.

5. This **** was fixed.. I have pissed better artwork in the snow

6. Its ok devs, everyone makes mistakes from time to time. Next time will be better...

7. Congrats to 1st 2nd and 3rd!

8. They were all awesome, but I think that skilled fingers should've been 1st.

9. Dang these are all great. Congrats to all involved.

10. Y u no pick any emoji

11. I feel like devs should've had 9 winners. 3 winners for the 3 categories

Hand-drawn

Computer

Emoji

Such a simple fix lol. Would stop the whining so easily.

12. devs, the one on the second place is waaaay better, all entries were good, but second place had to be on first place look how nice that one got and the details…

13. Can't believe there's debate about who's done the best drawing on kaw lol.

It's ridiculous to even have prizes offered to folk for doing a nice picture, let alone debate why and how the winners were chosen.

All in my opinion of course lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

14. Boo. Your competition should be judged in a different matter. #5 is obviously the best and looking by the comments the greater KaW nation agrees. 
    Starting to rethink this game

15. So many people complaining. The community voted, so it holds, nothing y'all do will change it. Y'all are complaining just to complain.

[​IMG]

16. Thanks devs for taking the time to run a nice, simple contest for the spirit of Christmas.

17. Whether winners or not, all contributions should be given something. This is spirit of participation and dev should appreciate this. After all it some moths in virtual numbers. This my 2 cents thoughts.

18. Bring back the competition