Spirit of the Holidays Winners

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Bribing people to vote for you is immoral.

2. LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL @ page 1.

3. 2 has extreme artistic ability!

4. I'm sorry but number one is god awful in comparison to number two. In terms of both artistry AND theme. If I had spent all the time that skilled spent on his piece and lost to that sorry submission, id be pissed.

5. The second one makes Arkosa look like a guy and her stubbly man thighs gross me out.

6. I hate this comp y didn't u pick any of the emoji

7. Didnt know where to post this but if i reset do i keep my bronze bars, items, and moths. Thx.

8. Kind of funny if you start from #3 and scroll up. Lol

9. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BANNERS DAMN IT

10. Thought they were suppose to be good? o_O

11. Guys you cant complain to the devs about only the drawing entries getting through, we all voted for them, so stop blaming the devs, or soon they just might stop doing competitions like thesecand i like these competitions so stop blaming the devs!!! its not their fault!

12. I think it shouldn't have been fb friends. It just wasn't fair that way. KaW is KaW and should stick with being only on KaW

13. Awesome! Good job to all participants and winners

14. omg!!! I just want to say hahahahahahahahaha all day when.i see this,
    2Nd place deserve a win, its crafted realy well...but this is a voting contest all u have to do is send an entry, tell ur friends, and friends of your friends to vote for you and BOOM!!! U win...

It would be better if uput categories of this fan art thing, because u said ART, and if the only basis is handdrawings you are just pointing your hands on a single part of ART.

Why not make a category for handdrawings. Photoshops and other creative works to separate them, this way more people will win and participate.

15. Congratulations!

16. Or maybe devs picked drawings because every child can draw and this is an age 9 rated app.
    Christmas is for the kids. Maybe they wanted to make it more accessible for them and not have the competition won by someone that could or does artistic whatever for a living.

Whatever the case congrats to the winner the rest whether you like it or not. Now you know the power of the vote. It's why USA has Obama and we have Cameron. Omg facepalm now. 

17. I personally voted for 7 as first place, and 8 as second. So there's obviously people out there that genuinely did like #7 :)

Congratulations to the place getters. It makes me feel better about not entering as I wouldn't have stood a chance anyway! Lol

18. KaW_Creative is giving GOLDEN showers...

19. Wrong thread, **** me.

20. Booooo, that sucked, elections were rigged