Estoc Trials - Week #2 - War #10

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 14, 2013.

1. A rough sample:

5.7 - SOTRA

2. Can you post clan bfa on clan home pages. Let the players monitor it. They will do a much better job then ATA will ever do.

3. Plz check r war n bfa Ty

4. I think the size should be fixed and the clan owners given control of who is in and out of war. Let each clan pick their best players.

5. @king of all the land, RCA gets their fair share of no matches, same as WarLoR. Zaft Corp had all top 5 opted in, no one can match that bfa. If they want to war then they need to be realistic and come to where the rest of KAW is living lol
    With #1-2 opted in at Zaft Carnage there's no way that was a bully match.

6. Instead of talking about it or saying " something we're looking at" DO IT! We are spending real money and getting hosed because of y'alls dragging ass. Do something. I gotta work on Sunday, do the same .

7. Kaw admin can u Direct me to the conversion of the etsoc xtals ? And also try to fix the times please, 4 wars ,the most of the GMT cant join (4am) and other europes cant join . Please if u can do something about it and dont say every time " we working on it" and dont do nothing, cause u can say this for 3 weeks already and nothing was happend.

8. @kaw, why don't u just put a min and max cap for EE wars, lets say for example 30 members for all clans, not more not less and then match everyone up......these match ups are really unfair....if your opponent has 4 more members than u, it means that they have 8 more crystals than u, mean they have more troops and spies to use etc.....completely not fair.....also be aware of people's equipment. U devs have to make some changes here......

9. @kaw admin, regardless of whether or not u mean the name trials to say that these wars are still in a testing scenario or not, I assure you that no one is in doubt that these EE wars are anything but testing except for you. I've seen some great matches recently only to see some absolutely absurd matches come next war.. I give you credit that you are trying hard to get these matchups working but until it is consistent, it continues to be a gamble. While some clans/ players are making out very well, many are gambling their mith on the sole way to obtain more mith, and then essentially giving it away to a near impossible match. Once matched, we have no choice but to war, yet it is essentially a loss of mith to 2 hours of frustration fighting against a clan who either significantly over powers you, or has enough extra numbers to sit on you as you come out of ko. Since this is the only way to obtain this precious commodity within your game, we are forced to sign up if we want the chance to earn more, but as I said, with the matchups not being consistently close, many end up throwing away mith. I said early on in this process that the players that sign up to help you have the numbers to test your new system ought to get the beta tester achievement and you came back with the excuse that you didn't want people signing up for an achievement instead of actually wanting to war, but then u give an achievement for any who fought in the preseason week? Without us signing up, you would not be able to continue testing(yes, you are testing) your system. It ought to be clear that after hundreds of mith spent trying to get into this new war system that people are signing up to war.. So, while you are still ironing out the kinks, why not at least give players who have fought in these wars an achievement that shows they are dedicated to your game and seeing it improved. Or you could just continue on with your testing and hope that perhaps the majority of us are not yet tired of gambling our precious mith away to such ill favored odds of seeing a return.

10. @kaw admin thank you for replying for my previous post although i have been denied reply...

i would strongly suggest that instead of letting the matchmaking system figure the matches out, let players decide on how theyre gonna come in... if the game doesnt have the capability to do so then maybe we could advise players and clans on how big should they sign-up to be able to get a fairer matchup

11. i have stated those in my later posts... i hope you could read some of them if u can spare the time

12. I don't know how to quote but on the 2nd page
    "te"? Do you mean the?

13. At everyone complaining, you know you can beat a clan just because they are stronger or have more members. I was just recently in a war where my clan had FIVE less people and were weaker by 2 ranks. WE BEAT THEM BY ~20B!!!! How? They had 10 more xtals. They had better bfa. Oh woe is me they're bigger an better and awwwww. But we beat them because we had the better strategy, better hitters. Etc. So shut up. Instead of complaining about every matchup you don't win, why don't you improve your strategy to beat the clan. Five people can make a huge difference, yes. But if your clan knows how to EE, then it can be accomplished. The clan we beat is a good EE clan, as was the one I was in. They had beaten us just a few wars previously when the numbers and size were practically equal. The fact we beat em later is because we adjusted and we beat em. So please guys. Stop complaining. No, the system isn't perfect. But be willing to look at your clans strategies too. Rant over. 