WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Red Paladin Crown has a Name!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Miles, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright squid, i'm done arguing with you. It's like talking to wall, everything I say is incomprehensible to you. Continue to make lame excuses, it's pathetic and infantile. Just learn to respect people and perhaps you won't have people putting you in your place so often.

2. If u had wanted a different name VOTE or get others to. Congrats slow_poke the name fits

3. Mirax where did I say that I knew some of those people?get ur eyes checked. I really don't care if I spelled stuff wrong. Ok have fun. I'm glad u give up cuz it started to get boring.

4. I already know how to respect people, it's just u who I don't respect cuz u dont respect me. Ik I feel like I'm talking to a wall too.

5. Congrats to the winner... I agree there were a number of great names out there not chosen as finalists , but we all have different tastes... I liked the Crimson crown of the besaken king

6. Same myk. Ya there could've been better ones. Oh well. Next time. Grats finalists and Slow_poke n srry for all the arguing in this thread everyone! I apologize

7. @Squid seems like you're desperately reaching now, quit trying to get the last word out. You'll make yourself look even more stupid than you already have.

8. Wheeee a new item named that will cost infinite mith. Now that we solved that major issue how about addressing the lag. Thursday was the worst it's been.

9. Please let us name the armor and weaponry :) (all of it would be nice but that's just greedy) congrats to winners

10. There were better names on the list

11. It has a name omg

12. Bruh the necrobumping rampage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.