WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Red Paladin Crown has a Name!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Miles, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted ATA and they said even though mine was very good, it would be unfair if I won the second competition...  how is that unfair? If I'm awesome, then I'm awesome. You can't stop me from being awesome 

Just kidding I'm an average noob. But they did say I couldn't win. Lol.

2. ^ You actually emailed them saying you should have won?

3. By the way, when can we buy this crappy crown? I want to see the stats. I hope they're not better than my ring. 

4. @Drgn

Course not. I asked them about how they picked the finalists and if I was allowed to win a second time.

5. I am respecting other people. I'm not respecting u cuz u r not respecting me.

6. Plus I did not ask for ur opinion neither did anyone else.

7. Oh, I'm sorry. I must have missed where the winners (or anyone for that matter) asked for your opinion Squid.

I enjoy the fact that you were very clearly stating your opinion on these posts, and yet you disallow me from stating my own.

8. Mirax, I saw u mentioned that I created some of my own worlds? Could you refer to any of those words please.

9. @Twister Agony-full. You also seemed to misuse a word I believe.

10. Guys, who cares? Is this really the place to be discussing this? This is a congratulatory thread for the winners of kaw_creatives contest. Lets not disrespect them or kaw_creative.

11. Mirax it seems u r making quite a few people mad here or whatever u wanna call it but if we r saying who asked for my opinion wecould b here for a while stating names n all. Everyone is complaining bout the winners and all cuz it's not fair that they picked crap choices. I'm just agreeing and I did say grats to winners earlier and yet u r still complaining. How come?

12. @Drgnblade I'm just trying to point out that it's unfair for them to continuously insult the winners, purely because they didn't win themselves. All the finalist deserve respect, if you like what they created or not. If you don't like the winners, go out of your way to vote next time instead of complaining.

13. I completely agree with you mirax.

14. @squid I was never complaining. I know a few of these finalist, and I personally know that they did not ask you what you thought nor do they care. You say that you showed respect, but you didn't say anything remotely similar until I called you out on the subject. You're here, figuratively stomping your feet and attempting to demand respect. You just need to learn to have respect for people if you want respect yourself. Despite what you might think squid two to three people are not "everyone".

Also, I severely doubt with your grammar and spelling skills that anyone would want you to be their voice. I know I wouldn't at least. Please refrain from any further disrespect and I can stop putting you in your place. Your arguments so far have been irrelevant as well as invalid.

15. Congrats winners! If I caused offense before I am sorry I was just saying my opinions but I am truly happy for you. Great job!

16. U make me laugh honestly. I ain't stomping my feet. Wish the grats for me since u know em. And btw, I am English. I have perfect grammar and spelling but the reason y I choose to spell like this is cuz I want to. I wish em grats. I am speaking for quite a few people and Idc that u wouldn't want me as ur speaker and id rather not b ur speaker. U could say I'm speaking for others but if u take a look at other posts. U could say that they r speaking for me

17. And I did not say grats earlier cuz I was busy and I planned to say it latr but u didn't give me a chance to say it BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY ARGUING(happy I use poper grammar?) with me bout how I'm showing no respect.

18. You know them squid? That's interesting. I'm curious to know which ones you know?

19. Squid, you do realize that you spelled words incorrectly in that very sentence? Right?

20. Ok mirax and squid this is not the place to be arguing so break it up. This is something stupid to argue about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.