All Star War Achievement and Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by Wulf, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Congrats to all the participants in the 2012 All Star War.

Many are asking about the Rewards and Achievements.

Last year the 2nd All Star Achievement was released the Tuesday after the war.

This was also the case with the rewards for the Summer War tournament.

I cannot guarantee that the 2012 All Star War will also follow this pattern but it is likely.

No matter where you go in KAW if you were in your ASW clan for the completion of that battle you will get that battle's reward.

PS: this also holds true for any war or Epic Battle. If you are there for completion the rewards will follow you even if you leave the clan.

JUST IN CASE - PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME UNTIL YOU GET THE DROP.

When the drop occurs if somehow you are overlooked please send feedback with your name and your All Star Clan. The Developers will verify against the war history and apply the appropriate level of rewards.

Thread stickied until Tuesday

2. Thanks wulf

3. Wulf, your threads continue to be as useful as ever. However...they need to have more wars (weekly wars would be nice) that have drops so war vets get respected and eb noobs remain...well, eb NOOBS :twisted:

4. Fluffles, you are second.

5. We get it when we get it no worries.

6. Ik gking, I just wanted to see if I would make it :| :lol:

7. Please do wars that allow more of us war lovers to participate, instead of the most powerful eb heroes! Thanks!

8. Why were players ranked below 10,000 allowed to participate in asw? And will they be receiving awards as well ??

9. Codeine the answer to that is somewhere 
    ....I know I seen it this morning..

10. 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

11. Special wars open to all are being planned along with an exciting new war system.

Keep the feedback coming. The devs really do care (it is their livelyhood after all) and appreciate your feedback.

Cheers!

12. I've been watching, reading and re-reading all threads I can find regarding asw and can not find an explanation or answer to my question any where.

13. Just saying, Wulf: 1h regen in GaW. Your argument is invalid.

14. After spending two years and thousands of dollars on kaw it's quite disheartening to see such blatant disregard by ATA for its customers. I know it's after the fact and nothing will change, but it's the principle of the matter.

15. I fear I've been hallucinating 

In a nutshell they removed a lot of players under 10k lb rank before asw started and if they managed to overlook some they apologise and they take full responsibility.
    As for said clans receiving rewards I can't say. If an answer to that was posted in their previous post, I can't remember

16. Codeine the people below 10,000 were all kicked...

17. Not true strategy people below 10,000 were in asw n active

18. *Players not clans^^