All Star War Achievement and Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by Wulf, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Ok, i'm a war newbie, atleast i was until asw2012. Joined just to try and to get some inferno for enchantment, and found myself in a place where i suppose to be. Gee i've got so many action i would never get in doin' ebs. Thanks to kaw gods it lasted just few days, two-three more and i would face a divorce lol, it tooked all my time, i had to forget about a family n stuff, no sleep and etc, but it pays damn well. So from now i'll start slow transform into a KAW as a war game. Huge thanks to Wulf, damn this guy is amazing, even in a hard moments he inspired us to do not give up, showed a perfect leadership and respect to each1 in a clan. And i support idea about weekly/monthly wars, lets see some more blood AHOOO!!!

2. Wulf really does deserve a round of applause. Having osw'd his clan and made fun of wulf for a while, I can happily say my phone no longer autocorrects wulf to vulf . Great job to all of team DOOM!
    --DOOM-2012--
    2012 ASW champions

3. **** off...

So any noob, who just joined war on winning side would get the achievement?

Yeah great system right there....

:|

Stupid EB noob leechers... Should've had to get 200> hits to be eligible for ASW achievement, not 15.

4. Anarchy thinks he could do better 

Perfect example of a EB noob with too much  talking but scare to do anything.

5. Lol Anarchy, I think you meant "200<".

Lol.

6. Anarchy, 200 plus is a lot. I was basically non stop for the Duration of the wars and i didn't even get half that amount of actions in. Being a crappy hyrbrid didnt make it any easier. I think people with less than 10 actions shouldnt get rewards.those people were obviously imactive for the majority of the war and didnt help in any way.

7. Hmm...
    Yeah I agree with you homedawg, as for those previous idiotic posts...

KEYBOARD WARDIORS.
    UNITE!

:)

8. I saw so many application who put wrong tags and got in. Wth?

9. This is advice that will help some of you guys even beyond kaw: stop worrying so much about other people. You're making yourself nuts and all you have to so to stop is just not care. Life is short and you're already wasting too much of it.

10. So wulf Congrats  and thanks for having CrissyRawrrr in the clan and teaching her war :) as she definitely needed it and never wanted to war so her BF(Me) lol had a tough time teaching her the strategies...

Also on a complete separate note I was in conquest and it was just proved via SS in the truth about barcode#40 thread that he was an infiltration piece of our clan and this should not go un rewarded to conquest do we should at least recieve the participation in round 2 reward as we were CHEATED out of our spot there but would love here back from you on this matter just walk me or something or ill check back on this thread thanks Bud :)

11. Wulf I ain't even mad at y'all. Good war man. Props for all the strips u pulled to win it all. That's how war should be fought

12. To much whining and crying going on its over and it was fun. If you didn't have fun your not doing it right.

13. Amen a1. I had a blast getting my ass kicked by doom in round 1.

14. I'm sorry for kicking your arse, Micky, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

15. Great I have to wait til Tuesday to reset my grieves again??????????

Jk! No worries, lol

16. Support A1 btw, I had great fun 

17. LOL Mythic_Hitman. 'Proven'? 'Just now'? Those ss were posted hours ago and many people already stated it proves nothing. Pretty obvious sarcasm coming from this barcode guy on the ss posted.

I really hope devs don't bother to ban few of u who is breaking a ToU by publicly accusing us of cheating without a solid proof. I also hope devs will take time and track that barcode acct, and post results of their investigation.

To the best of my knowledge we had no Yafi members on HoA team, though barcode was confirmed to be a Yafi member on that same thread with ss u speaking of. And trust me, Yafi won't be nice enough to open for HoA. They don't like me

Lastly, I agree with A1. Was fun. Very frustrating but fun to remember

18. @Mythic_Hitman I didn't NEED it lol I did pretty good  but thank you Wulf for teaching me strategy. It was fun warring with everyone and making friends in the process  ((thumbs ))

19. Congorats to all who actually participated in pinning leaks and themselves. And i agree with trouble we had no yafi in HoA. But its over asw is done and i had a blast!

Harbingers of Apocalypse