2012 All Star War - Participant List

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well, for example, someone could have signed up twice, like i did (not on this build) - once lower case and once upper case after Wulf said it probably wouldn't count. i imagine i wasn't the only one. someone could have correctly signed up and then repeated after you, still qualifying the first time.

2. A suggestion to better address waiting list players.
    If someone leaves the war within first 30 minutes, then their spot should be given to a random player from waiting list with 60 seconds get active or be auto-active.

3. Hmmm, I applied before some applicants on the participant list and yet I'm on the waiting list? Come on Devs. You've screwed me over the THIRD time now over this ASW... Before anyone says 'are you sure you applied right?' I'm 100% sure I did so that's not it. Was looking to buy xtals for the war but guess you've lost some more money Devs  Good job.

P.S. Well done and good luck to all in the ASW!! May the best team win.

4. Have Dev ever think of split the ASW into 2 or 3? 1st is for top rank 2000, 2nd top rank 5000

5. I put "and" symbol.. Its gone lol.. Haha first timer. Sorry. Here it goes again...

Have Dev ever think of split the ASW into 2 or 3? 1st is for top rank 2000, 2nd top rank 5000 and 3rd top rank 10000. It is sound hard, but this way i think the ASW achieve its target. All Star of each rank. This way each clan in each war will be fully satisfied even if they lose the war cuz they already been group accordingly to their rank.

Benefit:
    1. each participant will have fair share for sign up process, from each time zone even they signup late cuz they are signing up for a different rank ASW. If they still didnt make it then at least they know they late as its first come first serve.

2. each clan from each rank will team up winthin their own level of strength not with some non hlbc tht got lucky cuz hes the first to sign up. This will create balance of strenght.

3. More war will defenitely make more money for dev

6. Cont...

3. More war will defenitely make more money for dev and more chance to all player base on rank to participate. This is win win situation. Dev happy - player happy.

But its all done. So wht more to say. Its not like dev can change it anymore. But who knows? 

7. I'm not in the mood to be as eloquent as LP, but any EB newbs out there that signed up just for the pretty badge, better be potted up and mithed up. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say there will be heck to pay for people that signed up, for that reason alone. Concede your spot now for people that are willing to put in the time, or pay the price later.

8. Not on list

9. Opss! Took my time to check few participants. Found out 5 out of 10 only at 12 hl complete. didnt dare to check the rest. Might get high blood pressure Lol... Bet this will be the best ASW everrrr!!! Hooo rahhhhh!!

10. **** this ASW! Am done with kaw. PST 12.00pm is like 3.00am my time: I will never get to join ASW in the foreseeable future. Definitely pissed off!!

11. Gain, I'am little bit lucky, 1-st round it's 5 am for me;) devs only think of ppl in their time zone;) only 3-Rd round is ok for me;)

12. But still will put alarm clock and my wife kill me

13. xxxxx_-MACK-_xxxxxWOOO



14. First time posting but might have a idea for 2013 this is a all star war is it not ? If there is a program to rank us then why not be asked if the players want to be in asw? Start from top down give 24 hour for reply then continue till full. Most of top players won't need 24 hours anyway and If u are number 99,999 and think it's unfair then be more active and you will have a better chance! You have a year to work on it

15. Plz enter my name, jekelaffliction

16. Congratz all participants I look forward to a fun fight
    I wonder if the barcode knows he made it??
    

17. I signed up about 3 minutes after timer started and my name is close to the bottom of the list. I'm happy I didn't wait a few minutes longer. 

18. Why have I not been accepted ? I applied last year and again this year with an email and on kaw wall ?

19. Babe, did you apply on time with correct format?

20. Excited for this war, even if I am just watching ;) Seeing a lot of names I recognize!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.