2012 All Star War - Participant List

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would appear that their "Must be in the top 10,000" was more of a suggestion that anything...

2. Well that's a long list...

3. Nice and long and I'm their 

4. Can't wait! Itll be interesting to see what team I'll be on

5. I waited 1 year for this ASW...I have applied and didn't get on the list. Not happy with KAW. I should really stop playing KAW for good. What a waste of my time. Really hating dev's right now!

6. Wow u guys complain too much, I would like it if the ASW was only the top 1600 ppl in KaW only!! I really don't care if I am in ASW or not as well my stats are little.

7. Lol fire, your not upset cuz you know you didn't have a chance at all.

8. It's ALL-STAR so u don't really have to try so hard

9. Nope top 1600, ain't happening.
    Plus not many of top 50 enter war either. Bcos some are EB noobs.

Some ground rules:
    ASW does not follow Summer War rules.
    So please be prepared to be hit by outsiders.
    You may be stripfarmed by both outsiders and insiders.
    So don't be surprised to see 100 in your newsfeed should you come out of pin.

If you are currently in ASW, don't think you'll be safe for joining ASW, you're now doubly marked. Lol

Only ASW2010 had Auto-Join

So please get to your clan doors 2 hours before war starts.
    Door lock at 30-mins before war starts. (I think)

Be potted. Minimum 3000 of every single Defence n Spy Defence Pot.
    You can do with a 1000 Attack n Spy Attack Pot. Since you'll be in pin or pinned lol.

If you really need sleep, ask your home clan to Assassinate you every 15-minutes.

Good luck.

10. I'd like to sign up

11. Wondering when the official list comes out with teams and when do we fight.

12. Correction to male post - 2011 Harry potter style, I was transported from my home clan to asw clan.

I simply turned up at start time, listened to lion n majesty talking tactics n other stuff beyond my appreciation or ability n started hitting.

It's that simple lol.

13. Ok as one of the "waiting list" players, I propose that if there are any leaks of inactive players in the ASW 2012 at the end of the war all of us that had to sit out  PIN the EB warriors until.... We get bored 

So stay active and DON'T  waist the spot you got!!

14. Waste not waist lol

15. Well..this will be interesting.

16. Is there a way I can get moved up the waiting list???

17. Following up on Malestone's post, my bits are in red.

Nope top 1600, ain't happening.
    Plus not many of top 50 enter war either. Bcos some are EB noobs.

Some ground rules:
    ASW does not follow Summer War rules.
    Possibly, but what evidence do you have of this?

So please be prepared to be hit by outsiders.
    The mechanism where by insiders are protected from outside hits was developed long after the last ASW, what evidence do you have that it won't apply to this war?

You may be stripfarmed by both outsiders and insiders.
    Yes, stripping is allowed and should be expected, but again what proof do you have that outside hits won't be disabled?

So don't be surprised to see 100 in your newsfeed should you come out of pin.
    I would be very amazed if you could regen far enough in 1 go to have enough troops to be hit 100 times.

If you are currently in ASW, don't think you'll be safe for joining ASW, you're now doubly marked. Lol
    Probably, lol

Only ASW2010 had Auto-Join
    Wrong, actually you needed to have a "#" in front of that, not to mention that we are currently in 2012, so actually #ASW2012 is correct, although asw2012 is also acceptable. This has already been mentioned countless times in this thread.

So please get to your clan doors 2 hours before war starts.
    Door lock at 30-mins before war starts. (I think)
    Wrong and wrong. Based on last year, you will be magicaly transported to your new clan for the war, also, according to the Devs initial announcement of the ASW, the roster lock is 3 hours before the first war

Be potted. Minimum 3000 of every single Defence n Spy Defence Pot.
    You can do with a 1000 Attack n Spy Attack Pot. Since you'll be in pin or pinned lol.
    Kinda, as far as defense pots go, it's going to be pretty hard for you to go through more than about 1500 over the duration of 3 8hr wars. For spy def pots, if you're dumb enough to need 1500, 3000 isn't going to help you..... but that said, if you don't have at the very least 3000 of all as male said, you probably don't have any business being in this war. Send feedback to the devs now and ask that you be removed from the war, so that someone who knows what they are doing can get your spot.

If you really need sleep, ask your home clan to Assassinate you every 15-minutes.
    Once again, are you sure that outside hits won't be disabled? Either way, they are only 8hr wars, and you've had weeks of notice as to the dates to book time off work, school, what ever it takes. If you can't stay awake for the duration, you shouldn't be there, withdraw now and give someone else more deserving your spot.

Good luck.
    Yes, good luck to all.

Male, I know you are trying to be helpful and thanks for that, but when you give out false or unsubstantiated information, you are actually being very unhelpful.

18. I have to admit that it is just an honor to be on the waiting list. I hope to join the war and will just try again next year if I don't get on it this year :)

19. @Mclovin, I hate to burst your bubble or anything, but since you are nowhere near top 10k, you will be removed from the waiting list in the next updated list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.