Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the launch date was 9/10-9/11, and the All star war is on 9/11, won't that make it 9/11-9/12 depending on what part of the world you're in?

2. When about will the applications for all star war start? I don want to miss it this year

3. Sorry - my mistake - The game went live on September 10th
    but was not open to the public until September 11th.

9/11/2010 was when the first "NON-Developer" player joined KAW.

Therefore, though the game launched on the 10th it is the "Open to the public" date of the 11th is considered the true anniversary.

Cheers.

4. Typically towards the end of August.

It will be announced.

5. Gotcha, thanks Wulf

6. Thank You Wulf! 

7. Șε7εɴ Ș1ɴȘ just got eliminated from this weeks war because we had 55 members?!?!?!

8. Has any one heard how the rules will be different for the playoff rounds?

9. Nothing yet from the devs... My guess is today they will make the announcement or they totally forgot they had a tight schedule, and we won't know until signup starts! :eek:

Devs are very forgetful you see, for example, Once upon a time they said they would bring out Achievement bonuses in a week and then they forgot to flip the switch on them! :lol:

Then this T5 news came out and now nothing from them they could at least give us a bit of news, or a few screen shot of art work for the new buildings... :!:

10. It is less than 100 hours before the first playoff match. So, when are we getting the rules and fixture for the playoff? :? :?

11. Ban for you ^

12. Thanks. Thanks you got me excited

13. Well, That's disappointing.

14. That was not funny... I got excited lol

15. banned for needless necro bumping
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.