Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are kicking off the official 2012 Summer Weekend Season this coming weekend.

The official 2012 Summer Weekend War season: (Total 10 Weekends)

-Regular season: Jun 23 - Aug 5 (7 Weekends)
    -Playoff (8 top teams): Aug 11-Aug 19 (2 Weekends)
    -Final: Aug 25-26. (1 Weekend)
    -Note: 3rd All-Star War on Sept 11.

War times

-PDT Saturday, 8am - Sunday, 8am
    -SGT: Saturday, 11pm Sunday, 11pm
    -EDT Saturday, 11am - Sunday, 11am
    -BST: Saturday, 4pm - Sunday, 4pm

Rules

-You must meet the minimum member requirement of 50 clan members during matchup
    -You must also meet the minimum member requirement of 50 clan members during start
    -You cannot leave or be kicked from a war until 12 hours into when war has started
    -Epic battles will be disabled 2 hours before the war.
    -1 hour before wars start, all epic battles that are currently in progress will be ended.

Regulations

-Prestige will be reset every season, it will also be reset again for this season
    -All members will auto join from the beginning.
    -War registration is first come first serve, if you are late to register and are the odd clan out. You will be unable to participate because no rival was found.
    -No outside hits, this also means if you leave the war you cannot hit players still participating in the war.
    -Players participating in the war are also not allowed to hit outside of the war.
    -Only 6 crystals can be used during the war
    -Matchups will now happen 12 hours before wars.
    -We will be keeping the mithril payout as to what it was during the trial war, which means double the mithril
    -Joining is disabled upon matchup
    -Matchmaking will be determined by strength and prestige for the regular season

Playoffs Regulations

-In order for you clan to qualify you must have participated in 4 of the 7 wars
    -The top 8 clans rated by highest prestige rating will be accepted into the playoffs
    -The playoffs consist of 8 clans who will war for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
    -Playoff rules will be different then the regular tournament season, we will announce these rules at a later date.
    -Play-off winners may get additional rewards in nobility points and rare items.
    -Season champion clan will get clan Trophy which will gives good clan bonus to all members, until the final of the next season.

2. So now its 50 members min, not 75. Good :p

3. Sounds cool :) <3

4. You have to get 1st, 2nd or 3rd at the end to get something OTHER than Mithril? Really? -__-

5. CHARLES KICK ALL YOUR ASSES !!!!

6. Cool. Go Soul Utopia!!!!

7. Would any clan take me for this? I would live to compete.

8. Can't wait to watch it!

9. My money is MnB V WuDi (if both clans partake in this).

10. No outside hits? You truly have made the game Kingdom At Whiney nob abusers. War isn't about profit you rejects it's about fighting with your honor and Fam...

11. 

12. Support,But one question.So you can't join the clan ounce clans are matched up?Or did I read that wrong?

13. Reunion (-; we will be victorious. #1 butches!

14. Igcb, devs know better to talk to you lol

15. Great.....now I won't get any sleep this summer.

16. Any clans that want me for summer wars wall me I will be happy to help

17. a few questions:
    will all clan members be active at start of war?
    if not will we be able to see who is active in opposite clan? couldnt see this on pc in test war
    will we need to war every weekend?

18. Daz1234 i think it's yes to all of those questions above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.