Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Yay! Lots of updates! And Tyvm Bella,wulf,maj,(idk whts happening about tht),benny(dnt kno either) J3lack J3ird or new name, and other newer mods  yay new items and EBs.

2. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Sounds to me like all the update does is make new perm items and reset perm items available toggleable (sp?). So there might be better items than from your lc resets, but seriously, how many of us have the new perm items from the ebs? So lc resets are like a guaranteed item to help. I imagine the only reason pro packs aren't equipped because then you may get a better item, and now you wasted real money. Or they'd have to give refunds and that'd be a huge mess, so make it simple.

3. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

So people that did resets now will have to pick and choose which perm items they can use , then it's not perm if u can take it off , devs are letting down countless peps that give up a lot to do resets, do u even had a panel of players to review ur dumb ideas ? , if u don't u should !!!

4. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Hi

5. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

i am sorry i spamed 

6. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Let me get this straight... Now resets aren't a secret bonus? Seriously? There goes half the point, now that 10% bonus is norm for an item (compared to 8% total).

7. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

This should be really nice!! can't wait!

8. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Will the new eb's give new clan bonuses?

9. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Actually who in the right mind will reset after land complete unless the incentives is very good. I meant really good to tempt people to do that

10. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Awesome

11. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

I'm terribly confused. Is this equipment for us (king/queen) or the kingdom? I also never understood how fifty kingdoms are needed for an EB.

12. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Looking forward to the update's release!

13. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

When does it come out ?

14. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

So is it good do still do resets

15. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Resets are about getting extra room for ally's. The reset items are just a bonus.

16. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Resets: you still get your ally slots. You can only get the reset items which give a % bonus to your stats IF you reset. However, now, you have to equip those items in a slot to receive the bonus.

Imagine that you have a big closet in your castle full of all kinds of cool stuff, like armor and abyssal blades (why oh why can't I get that drop???) and rings and shields and maybe a magical dragon scale. I dunno. But I heard dragon scales are super magical. I bet I was lied to though. Wulf is always telling me lies.

Anyway- here is this closet with all this cool stuff. What to wear today? Well, today, I'm going to be spying on an enemy kingdom, so I'll put on my ninja suit and my cloak of invisibility and stuff that will be useful for spying.
    Tomorrow, I will be warring an enemy clan, and I will want to buff up on my defense, so I will choose heavy armor, a big shield and shiny things to blind the enemy with my shininess.

Does this make sense? I really hope so.

17. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

@bellemorte didn't it already give us the bonus? -.- all this time the items were just there in my profile doing nothing

18. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

I think the concept in general is neat idea, although I'm not looking forward to equipping an item for attack, then immediately unequipping it in anticipation of the attack back, for a defensive item. Hopefully they have figured out a way to make this extremely easy and not time consuming, because a large portion of us that play on our phones, don't have much extra time to spare.
    As far as the reset items go, they need to be the same as the pro-packs, there at all times whether you need them or not, countless people gave up time and money to do those resets, not for the extra ally slots, but for the extra % points it gives you over non reset kingdoms. I know Countless people on the leaderboard that barely have past 150 allies, if that. They don't even use their 250 limit, much less the 450 that is being touted as an awesome benefit.
    I'm very happy that the speed of updates, they are keeping things fresh, but be careful not to destroy the hard work of others by changing to many basic principles.
    Best Wishes
    Warlock

19. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

In all my time here I have never been less enthusiastic about an update offering as this one.

Not sure how taking away hard-earned permanent item bonuses from the community merits the use of an explanation point kaw_admin, but please tell us how you cannot accomplish everything this update sets out to do without separate permanent items and their bonuses continuing to stack?

Get rid of the slottable (equipable) "dress-up" garbage and this instantly becomes a winner, my opinion for what it's worth.

20. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

I have a feeling that people aren't looking at this as the opportunity it really presents. There are 12 slots, meaning more items will become available in time because of this update. It means tailoring your stat boosts to the way you want to play, it will provide a lot of different possible combinations and mix the game up slightly in that respect.

I think the biggest thing here really is to have patience, wait and see before jumping to conclusions 