Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

I still have no new eb items :|

2. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

update should give the equipment slots what I see is the bracers/bracelet would be the same type but the bracelet should allow for a secondary bracelet (one for each arm) and bracers equip onto both arms

3. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Bracers = 2 bracer = 1

4. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Is it my EB? Lol I worked so hard getting support and creating it

5. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

How will this effect people who have reset for the perm items. If they become equipment, does that mean that there could also be other equipment for that slot that is possible better? Wouldn't that mean that the time it took to lc 4 times was wasted if you can get one of the other pieces of equipment?

6. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Resets are never wasted. You are resetting for ally slots the reset items are a bonus.

7. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Basically yeah. But I think that there r some slots which only resets can fill, there will be only 6 perm items from EBs, so chances r some slots can only be filled with resets

8. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Dang that sucks for hlbc people who haven't reset 

9. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Okay. Yes. The current items from drops/resets add to your perm bonus. When you "equip" them, they will still add to your bonus.
    Your propack items are not equippable. They are always there whether you want them or not (but I mean, why wouldn't you want them?)

10. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Posts were deleted to clean out unnecessary comments. Like  --- not needed.

11. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

So will be able to use them in ebs to strengthen attack or something?

12. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

You do not need to do resets to open up the equipment thingy. No worries. But, your reset items will be "equippable". This doesn't mean you lose your extra slots if the item isn't "equipped". You have those no matter.

Yes, there might be "better" items for a slot than your reset item. Guess we will have to wait and see.

13. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

Yes. It won't show up In ur ally stats but u will notice a difference in ur actual stats if u look

14. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

There will be more of these equippable items in the future. Just have faith and enjoy the fun of the hunt.

15. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

@peek- lots of cool reasons to use them . Including boosting stat % bonus.

16. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

My post was relevant to the thread but it got deleted :cry:

17. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

On the topic of Android sort of category when will KaW be making an Entrance to the PlayBook?

18. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

No! Kindle Fire is most gifted item on Amazon! Just put the android version in the Amazon Appstore! It runs Android software and all the apps there are runnable on android too!

19. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

About playbook and kindle- I have no flipping clue.

20. Re: Epic equipment/battles and Android update soon

GTFO

Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk please don't hurt me