More Daily Speakers!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Mark, im wondering if you can enlighten us on my pc players dont regen soeakers. The best answer ive come up with is because it would be too easy to autoscript advertisement spam on PC, which the devs want to discourage. But is there any other reason you can share?

2. It is to easy to create unnecessary amounts of alts to spam using pc.

3. You aint wrong!

4. Might as well just daily cap it at 25.
    If i was to miss kaw for only 1 day id come back to 25 speakers considering second day would give 15 more.
    Just a thought. Kinda silly at 15 a day unless used up everyday

5. True WC gets really quiet from time to time and this will definitely change that

6. If this isn't a move in the right direction, I don't know what is.

7. It's super easy on phone too. Your point is invalid. I can create however many Gmail accounts I want and then link em to new alts. System can always be abused.

I have not done this. I just know it's possible. Dont ban me please :lol:

8. Might as well give us our own wc just for small talk

9. Awesome move devs.
    Sincerely appreciated
    This has to be one of the best moves i have seen.

10. Wow the expectations are seriously low these days...

11. This is something the devs didn't have to do, and it gives us extra speakers for free ( where you would of had to pay for them otherwise ) so credit where it's due.
    Yes I would like to see some bigger changes that I and many others have asked for.
    But
    One. asking on this thread will achieve nothing.
    Two. If we don't thank the devs when they do make changes that we appreciate, why should they bother to try and add other improvements that we ask for?

12. Why bother? ... well it's a business, the better it is the more potential for income there is.. basically more speakers means more people can look for pay to play EBs. Also a main reason KaW has been successful is the social aspect of the game. There is an article online explaining why this game has so many long term players that mentions players who become social build an attachment to the game and other players, creating a long term desire to continually log back in.
    Also the reason for the 25 speaker cap is to prevent the posting of world announcements for free.

13. Im like really late to this thread and yeah everything has been said but all in all ty devs, i do appreitiate all the things u do and after noticing i had more speaks a day, "which i now know why" i am very thankful and it has helped in the social aspect of the game not only being able to hold just one but two conversations a day without having to buy more. Good move Support 

14. I think you either did not see potatoes post or just missed the point of my post totally.
    We are in agreement see prior page

15. People who can't afford phones don't have a voice in kaw. Free the silenced #SpeakersforPcPlayers end the silence

16. You have my complete support, I was wondering why I was able to have so much fun chatting in WC :D

17. Lmao we reserve the right to change it back if wc chat gets worse  hahahahahahahahbababahahahabahbzbsbsbsbbebdjxjcvdjkwnxbdb ;) :)

18. So much beef is wc, it's gr8 tho

Still no support tho

19. That moment a pc is more expensive than a phone.... #GetYourPrioritiesStraight