Upcoming Android 2.3.3+ Requirements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Soooooooo. Do i need a new phone or am i groovy

2. Depends on the phone you have and what version of android it is running if it even runs android at all.

3. Bwahahahahahahahaha

4. Go to settings, then to
    "about phone"
    then you go to
    "software info"
    that will show you your version of Android

Inb4 "ha! made you look!"

5. Is this going to ruin android users similar to the ios update?

6. This game has too many unused potential.. maybe they sober up for it

8. Less than 1.6% of all android users in the world are using anything pre-ice cream sandwich. Most users are on lollipop or marshmallow by now with very few even using kit-kat or Jelly Bean. Are there seriously any kaw players even affected by this?

9. The update shouldn't impact too many users like iOS does. Apple does that to kill off a phone and forces you to buy a new one. Granted, Google does it too, but Apple is much worse.

10. Nah...Google let at developers choice how down they can go. If you want to make your app available for Froyo Google let you to do it. Now about how many people are affected...less than 0.1% according to latest Google Dashboard.

11. Now that trump is in office everyone will be required to run on the new update called "snowflake"

12. " Trumpified Android Phone" coming to a welfare office near you

13. Will this update bring about speakerless wc? -insert moonface-

14. Kaw already broken on gingerbread /3.0.

My Htc desire HD kaw crashes during loading.

15. Mine won't say what cake it is. Think its a toffee apple

16. If on an obama phone you better change over those phones are getting trashed i just got rid of mine running on droid 4.3 It was slow

17. Does this count for pc players where the game don't require updates probably a stupid question to ask.

18. This only involves android users. It's not a stupid qhestion.

Cheers.

19. This is so true, and proves Apple CEO's suck.
    Long live the greatest, most reliable device, iPhone 3GS, gone forever to playing KAW because of their greed.