Aozark & Priark gets 24 hr extension

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jan 19, 2017.

1. I really enjoyed this thread, it really tickled me.

Not literally though, that was just an expression too.

2. screw those ppls who active 14days just hit top100 for eb and ee events then lose top100 bcos the 1 day extended

3. Re: Aozark

This has absolutely nothing to do with "money grabbing". I don't see how one more day can bother people, in fact it's better for the PvPers. Devs will never take you seriously if you complain over the tiniest things. Lol

4. Re: Aozark

Exactly what ModSpock said! I agree with their comment! You can just choose not to spend a single cent on this game!
    And thank you for the extension, Devs! I'll appreciate it! :D

5. You can't be literally tickled because it is a mobile game. No physical tickling is happening here.

This is a bad expression to use.

6. The Kick is good!

7. Re: Aozark

All I read was, "I'll continue slurping the mods and devs because that's how I got my name to be blue and that's all I know how to do. So excited. Smiley face"

8. Re: Aozark

I agree please use these thanks devs!!

9. Lmao devs that this was not obvious to you while it was obvious to many of us that starting event on a Monday would not line up properly with PvP...just goes to show how disconnected you all are from your game...boo...fail

10. Re: Aozark

**** off sean

11. Re: Aozark

Just to get this straight. You want to strip people in old folks homes. And you think about that now. 
    You are going to need a lot of erm medication to be able to follow through on all those poor old ladies. You fiend 

12. I blame the Devs for all my problems,its so much fun, join me.

13. Speaking of event I would love to see all ebs drop one or the other events item's sincerely rain_this_pain.