The Demon God Zelgarad!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 17, 2016.

1. What happens with to the 6 mortal essence o have if I don't use them

2. They get turned into circle pieces, presumably 15

3. I didn't get my circle pieces yet!!

4. same

5. Whats the rush when ZTA is not offered atm

6. When are mortal being converted in to circles ? And what's the exchange rates

7. They never said that the mortal essence was being converted.....

8. DriZZt- read the OP again. It does say that.
    Ppl that don't read again posting false info.
    Ugggg

9. I have an icon of agony. I don't really care about the event but I want to use the damn thing, why does it matter that the events not going on?

10. Purchases of items and snapshots dated AFTER the event end with statement in post of the conversion to circle pc's it reads as tho it's the 24th but during a separate event ( festival ) which in itself was dropping boxes with the option to open ( Warlord box ) with purchasable key that also where dropping the essence for already ended event ( Demon God ) have not had any warlord boxes drop since event but key still purchasable in items for said box with the free and blue collar key. So guessing that the end of this event will be when any remaining essence will be converted since boxes served two events with incompatible items dropping from them best case scenario the end of Festival is best time to serv both issues saving face and compensation ??

11. They changed my essence into one circle piece each ☹️

12. My essence is still not converted into aevum pieces..... there is zta available now..., when will this happen please?!

13. Same.... mine not yet too...

15. NEw EB?!?!? Ermehgerd