The Demon God Zelgarad!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Has anyone else noticed tier 1 hhc isn't dropping the free boxes? Lots of warlord boxes but no free ones. Considering that was the only eb for free players added why would it only drop boxes that need nobs to open? Hoping this is an oversight that might be fixed b4 this event ends.

2. And to all those complaining about people spending money that's silly. Would it be nice if more events and game expansion/improvements were targeted twords f2p? Of course. But don't think this game would exist without paying members. Be glad others are keeping your free game going. I used to spend too. Just because I realized it's not worth wasting money on doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to throw money at this game. Want it to die? Protest spending. If you like the game, shut up and play. Don't like the advantage pay players have, spend some money. This game can be plenty fun for free. If it's so bad your not enjoying the game free and refuse to spend just find another free game.

3. if you cant spend few bucks on it then u my friend need better job or open youre own network marketing business. Id hate to see the basement you live in. So many ways to earn these days just crack me uo that people still make decisions based off money lol[/quote]

Get me a better job then  im pretty sure you have open spots in your marketing im not cheap heads up.

4. Would like an answer to this devs

6. Bro just come out and beg someone to buy you some nobs. Damn what's louder your whining or the change rattling around your beggars cup?

7. You're a total idiot, I do quite well personally but chose my children and family first. I downloaded this game because it said Free to Play and was one of very few that had a free route to play the game. Over the past couple years devs have strayed away from that aspect and strictly improved just the pay to play side. Free to Play is what attracts New players, that then see they can spend a little to get more, which is how it should be. So no matter what content they released there should always be a free and pay way to play, again including warlord chest!

8. Not made clear if you need 7 essence has in circles for zta to start or one person needs 7

9. You can always farm quests for nobs.

10. I support what you are saying but it was the same with the coffer thing during the old man eb... Just ignore the warlord chest like I did with the coffers and open the regular chest for free daily

11. Can you lift the 1 per 24 hour limitation on buying the Essence items?

14. Drop rates suck

15. Do we have to unlock the demon god zelgarad empowered eb before we can do this new eb? Can someone let me no please thanks

16. Yes

17. I think ATA should extend the duration of HHC until this event is over. Do you really want people working on Christmas Eve?

18. And it's only a 30-60min eb so low drop rates on a free eb that pays in the HTE range it's to be expected. You can still do 10 a day with little effort and bank over 1,200 event items a day and enough gold to upgrade with.

19. With the rarity of the drops and getting free essence for the empowered zta why did you restrict the essence purchases to one a day,this eb was a win win all around growth for the community and $'s for your Christmas drunken party.

20. Bump. Ends in under 6 hours.