Alchemist Equipment Temporarily Removed due to crashes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Hello everyone,

There was an error with a recent build that caused crashes when attempting to scroll to the bottom of the Alchemist. The error was due to trying to load the Equipment in the Alchemist. We have already fixed the error and submitted a build with this fix but approval could take up to one week (likely much less). In the mean time, to prevent further crashes, we have temporarily removed all the equipment from the alchemist. All spell are still purchasable.

Sorry for the inconvenience! All equipment will be returned shortly once the build is approved.

2. No one cares tbh lel

3. Hi, I am Sky.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sky

4. Hi Sky, I am Apex.

Thank you for the thank you.

Sincerely,

Apex.

5. Huh^

And devs mithril equip is useless nowadays...maybe equip with huge cs costing 1000s of mithril to ug?(pretty sure anyone who does ee has them stockpiled sky high)

6. KaW also crashes when you go to Mage and select any equipment to see what current stats and stats after an enchantment are.
    Tried various categories and equipment within said categories.

Noticed it with the new helmet, thought it may just be that. But it applies to all enchantable equipment in the Mage.

7. Really? Devs fix a crash that occurs when buying mith equipment? Why??? Who buys that anyway? One person per year maybe.

But all those players without IOS 10 need to re-install KaW over and over again with no fix from the devs.

Poor resource management.

8. well technically there was a fix for the last issue. just some are having different issues now.

9. I feel like devs may have put the problem in themselves as an excuse to get rid of mith equip all together. Just another way to kill wars, even though very few ppl buy them

10. The devs have it out for you man. Time to double wrap the foil hat

11. Exactly now i wanted to buy all alchemist equipment. I demand compensation. Give me all that equipment for free. Okay? Thank you.

12. Here's another issue, cause your first said it was a memory Leak in The old refurbished App, in my case Its leaving a stack train of stuck logins, just cleared my account it was in There Like 20 times... I remenber Support told me that this could be an issue , and it got fix At one point, but came back with this 1.99 new updated Old App, please fix this and Keep up The good work Ata folks have a merry season and a great new 2017!

13. Will the update release to stop some devices crashing still be released this week as you said?

15. When can we expect the equipment to return?

16. Hope they add New Season Equip? maybe a S2 with increase stats, s2 was The best of them all

17. Hi Sky and Apex,I am ass ass.

Thanks for the thanks's lehl

Sincerely,

Ass ass

18. Hi sky & Apex, Im suptis

Thank you for the thank you(s)

Love

suptis2

19. Hi Charlie.

Since we are on this topic, would you please be able to tell me that are random and advantage individual wars ever coming back?
    Classic wars have become monotonous and boring.

Before you say random wars are still there as LL, stop. I do them. :)

Bring back the random and advantage format for individual wars!

Sincerely,
    Vik

20. Had forgotten about them..
    Bring em back plzzz