Marrox the Confined - New Epic Battle

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Aug 31, 2016.

1. There’s an old story they tell in your kingdom, a legend passed down through countless generations.

It tells of an immortal god-beast named Marrox, whose unstoppable rampage terrorized the world, until a hero named Zoma appeared.

Zoma built a hidden labyrinth with his bare hands and filled it with fabulous riches. Marrox, lured by the treasure, entered the labyrinth and was trapped forever.

You thought this a myth, until Zoma’s compass falls into your hands.

A myth that is proven is a myth no more...

New Epic Battle Marrox the Confined! To attempt this Epic Battle someone in your clan must use a Compass of Zoma during the initial item phase.

Compass of Zoma is a rare drop that is possible as a reward from any Epic Battle! This is the only way to earn a Compass of Zoma and it is a very rare drop!

If your clan manages to complete the Epic Battle, each member who participated will be awarded a Zoma Chest!

Zoma Chest

The Zoma, when combined with either the Zoma Key, or Gold Zoma Key from the Marketplace will earn you the things required to purchase and upgrade your Septum Ring of the Minotaur! The rewards from a Chest of Zoma are:

Horn Fragments
    Aqua
    Inferno

There is NO LIMIT on the number of Zoma Keys, or Gold Zoma Keys you may purchase, however Gold Zoma Key comes earns you a much a greater number of these rare rewards.

New Trinket: Septum Ring of the Minotaur

The Septum Ring of the Minotaur can be obtained from the Marketplace for 1000 Horn Fragements
    Level 0
    10,000,000 Attack
    10,000,000 Defense
    10,000,000 Spy Attack
    10,000,000 Spy Defense

Level 10
    30,000,000 Attack
    30,000,000 Defense
    30,000,000 Spy Attack
    30,000,000 Spy Defense

Horn Fragments

Horn Fragments can be obtained from opening the Zoma Chest with either a Zoma Key or Gold Zoma Key and is required to purchase + upgrade the Septum Ring of the Minotaur.

2. Purchase* and upgrade. Looks like fun, good incentive to grow.

3. Fixed that little spelling error up thanks!

4. Yay new eb!

5. When is release? And will this be normal eb? Or pay like Zta and Hte?

6. Dum dum duuuuuum

7. It's released now! And it is a free EB but someone in your clan will need to use a Compass of Zoma which is a random drop that potentially drops from all EBs.

The longer the EB, the greater drop chance on a Compass of Zoma. Shorter the EB the lower the chance. Essentially the drops / hour of Compass of Zoma is normalized over all EBs.

8. Whats the hit difficulty/pay out comparable to?

9. Have to find out!

10. 120m bfa in one max spy RING .

11. You should give everyone a compass so we can all test this eb ?

12. Bfe* and its a balanced ring not a spy ring

13. How come market place says you need 1250 horns but in forums says you need 1000?

Come on devs, make up your mind :/

14. Awesome!! Thanks ATA! Art design looks great. Love the short story behind it as well. :)

15. Nice! I like that the item you use is not purchaseable!

If anyone is doing this epic battle, please let me know so I can update the EB Guide (I won't hit the eb)! :)

16. Fixed to now correctly say 1000!

17. It's akchually a trinket.

18. I love the basis behind this eb :) completely free apart from the gold key option which is completely optional. Looking forward to the grind :lol:

19. Gazoontite

20. The tease...