Unused Brave the Elements Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. Due to a notable number of players not converting their Prima Tokens before the event end we're going to be giving players one final opportunity to convert any unused tokens to earn intended rewards.

First, we're going to auto-distrbute any unclaimed event rewards at this time using the current number of Aqua or Inferno Tokens in a players inventory. This will also remove the converted Aqua and Inferno Tokens.

Once this is complete (which may take several hours) we will turn the Azure and Crimson Drops back on in the store and update this thread. Players will then have until 3PM PDT on Wednesday, May 18th to convert any unused tokens. AFTER THIS TIME PLAYERS WILL BE UNABLE TO CONVERT ANY REMAINING PRIMA TOKENS.

Shortly after 3PM PDT we will re-process rewards counting the newly converted tokens, and give players who would have reached a higher tier the difference in rewards. (This as well will take several hours)

Update - 10:45PM PDT

The items are now in the marketplace, and you will have until 3PM PDT to convert any remaining Prima Tokens.

2. What about those of us with unopened Alchemia boxes?

3. Unfortunately you will only be able to convert Prima Tokens that you currently have on your account. You will not be able to open any Alchemia boxes.

4. Thanks devs.

Now when will we be seeing events that aren't copy and pasted? Game improvements? New content? Better new player retention programs?

I see your green dot, you can't escape us forever :grin:

5. Thanks devs!!

6. So people who didn't pay attention to the deadline are still getting their tokens and rewards, but people who lost out because they can't afford to spend money on nobs are screwed. That's lame. Oh well.

7. How can you auto distribute rewards when there's people who didn't get to convert their tokens being at work & not being able to get on haven't received their rewards from the event

8. Does this mean I get a trophy ?

9. Support

10. Hi grant, could you take a look on the event thread page 14? There is something that affects ios users.

12. It's not the devs fault you didn't scroll down and see that it said 1250. If you actually paid attention to the sword you might have noticed it didn't show that you had reached the next milestone.

13. Sad but true. Perhaps an anime gif would better get their attention.

14. Go tell this to the others. Oh and I did look it. Just find it stupid android can see 1.25k and not Iphone users.

15. Why remove the ability to get rewards. Some people have already collected their rewards and some have not. So some of kaw has their plunder spells and some don't, does that mean the people who already are reaping the benefits of their spells can still cash in tokens to possibly get another spell? That seems a little unfair.

16. Last time I posted one special for Gran he got all butthurt, or aroused (not sure which) and banned me.. So clearly Gran and Myself do not have the same taste in anime..

Looks like I couldn't help myself.. Don't worry Gran, only dreams now..

17. I can't say I disagree with you. It's a weird glitch they should fix. I just don't think devs should be held liable for reimbursing people who didn't pay full attention to the event.
    If you're taking a test in class and you fail because you only read half the directions, your professor isn't going to care.

18. Devs i dont hv event box on my homscreen to claim rewards!!!

19. Devs automatically handed out rewards. You'll only be given the difference in rewards if you cash in tokens to get to the next reward. If you have a 15% bonus and cashing in your last tokens means you now have 20% instead, you don't get both. The 15 will bump up to 20. Those with the plunder bonus already I imagine will have 7 days left on it from when it was opened. Devs will have to clarify that.

If you don't get additional rewards then nothing changes. It's only for people who forgot to cash in their tokens.