New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Let's keep on topic? Alright, Grant.

Thank you for this update. It's just what the community has been waiting for. It really improves the game. Of all the possible updates or minor tweaks, I'm glad this is the one you chose.

On a side note, your reasoning for doing this update is to avoid confusion or make you easier to identify? You do realise that for people to confuse you, you'd actually have to be present in the community? That's not the case, for you or any of your team, so you might as well not have bothered. It's such a rare sighting, everyone knows when a red ape is online. Quick, a wild Grant has appeared. Better take a picture.

Pull your socks up Grant. And tell the rest of your team to do the same. This becomes more of a joke every day.

When are we going to see real updates and improvements? You're always putting the blame onto someone else 'Oh this isn't my job'. Well find who's job it is and tell them. Because they're never in forums and your support team responses are vague at best.

We can't get into contact with whoevers job it is to make updates for KaW. You're here, although barely, so stop passing the buck and avoiding issues by saying it's not your department. Learn how to answer questions.

You're as slippery as an eel, Grant.

2. You should let me work on stories pls Grant. I have been practised my Justin Bieber fanfic like crazy. I m ready.

3. I love how this is the most well written rebuttal in this entire forum. It has a clearly written and definitive objection directed towards the op in reguards to the main thread and the over all content of this game. And [ATA]Grant completely ignored it.

But it looks like the wild Grant got away. ATA already ran off Charlie when they learned the community may actually like him and after the community learned he didn't have the athority to change the dumb ass events. The last hope was a hope, as dead as he is now active in the community; Flatlined.

Grant's job is the community guy and to relay information. But how crappy is he at doing that job? He never talks on here.

He needs to change his title to something else because he doesn't do anything for this community.

All of the feed back and ideas in forums: Ignored.

All of the complants about the Events: Ignored.

New Player incentive: horrible.

Mid level player incentive: pathetic (nonexistent)

Whales: Heres an EB and New lands. LB players need their updates too! They may not take up the majority of the community but they should also get their updates! We need to keep them interested in the game as everyone else.

WHAT ABOUT OFF SYSTEM WAR PLAYERS?

WHAT ABOUT NEW PLAYERS???

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD OR REFUSE TO SPEND MONEY ON HTE??

You killed off the free players and those that stayed are too small to be competive!! You butchered the ally market and killed clan vs clan off system wars and completely devalued strips and disabled bombs.

And this useless update, you have responded to more players than you have in the last few months.

Ar least tell your bosses to gather up an ounce of honor and tell us that this game is only for the whales and you don't give a damn about players who don't buy HTE.

That or be a man and do your damn job or just delete all of the red accounts, and just use the KAW account to post your repetitive events.

4. Why bothering Grant :lol:

5. It seems no one cares about reset.

6. This is the second time posting this I think, but where are you guys?

You're all given accounts for a reason. I understand you guys have jobs to attend to, but I'm pretty sure half of you haven't posted at all.

Charlie was cool until he disappeared, Grant doesn't interact, none of the community/creative people say anything.

I can't imagine it wouldn't be against ape law to take 30 minutes out of your day to read and reply to forums, it'd be nice to hear from you guys (and gals)

7. Gotta love how twisted the dev's are. They all sound like test lab animal names  

9. Shoutout to the homie Winston

10. The day an ATA dev has Harambe as his username is the day I will buy 300 seals.

11. New mith equip as the old mith equip is fazed out with crappy events. Make it happen stop making the events so close together as it becomes repetitive.

12. Make an eb cost 20$ and make it pay less gold than a free eb. Way to piss off your spenders devs.

13. It gives the best equipment in the game so shush

14. Yeah ata treat us like monkeys ?

15. Hi how is everyone don't worry and happy holidays plus I'm fine.

16. Hi how is everyone don't worry and happy holidays plus I'm fine. Looking forward to Christmas equipment thank you sincerely Herbert rice all I want

17. Cool I never complained etc.. But looks like you guys are getting it together finally ️