Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Bump for a player :)

2. Bump!

It's called giving feedback. That's the whole point of this comment section, isn't it? Wait...

So you can ask for "tweaking" (what tweaking? Please elaborate) but I can't point out the flaws of the system...

One of us has to re-read the definition of tantrum, and it's not me.

I lost some text while I split your quote, but to answer your question: the devs themselves made Chargehand able to accept applications.

3. Any chance you can make it so that clan owners can set the min cs to be able to apply to clan? This would be a great feature!! :D

4. Come on Charlie. Lets have some discussion please. Over 100 pages of dissatisfaction with new roles. Update to chargehands was a baby step in the right direction. The easy fix is to allow owners to decide how many of each role they want. Yes we will pay for those roles!!

Please respond

5. lol can't we just go back to the way it was 

6. Look at the date you imbecile.

7. I miss free admins :'(

8. Still the worst update they've done to this game

9. Took me forever to find this, devs should sticky it someplace for future reference

10. No, the worst update was deffinitely the fang hunt. I dont think any of us anticipated the floodgate that that stupid ass event opened lol

11. It was the bestest event everrr. I did rotwb 4 daysszzzzz.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

12. It would be really nice if the notification for people joining clan said who let the person in and if we could have a notification for people getting kick and who it was that kicked them

13. Bump so I can find it easier

14. Damn I enjoyed having 99 admins.

15. Yeah that was the best