Introducing War Logs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Today we're launching a new Lowland War Log system.kinda

This system will allow all players to review the results and specific actions players take during wars after they have been completed. The goal of this system is to provide insight into what goes in during a war, and to provide transparency on member actions.

This system currently supports Lowland Wars, and retains logs for a period of 7 days.

War logs can be accessed online at:
    kingdomsatwar.com/wars

2. Very interesting, hardcore EE players will rejoice. 

3. Lots of new features..Gj
    Still need to fix many major issues though..
    Keep going at this rate 

4. Loving the fact that you guys are working on making ee wars better

5. Woah woah woah, you guys have been holding out on us!!

2 new system updates in a week?

6. This posts looks like something MC-Hammer or MyNameIsYour2ndName would write, so sad.

Anyway, KO achievements should be added now that there are logs. Here's my achievements wish list:
    "You've made 20 KOs"
    "You made 100m on a lowland war"
    "Triple Kill: Get 3 KOs in a round"
    "Invencible: Stay up all war and make more than 50 actions"
    "Triple Crown Club: Get top plunder, actions and ko"
    "You've won 10 wars as war commander"
    "Voice of Reason: You've tracked more than 50 wars"

7. Wait !
    Do You Mean Players Not in the war would also be able to see the Logs after war is over ?

If that's the case It'll give out strategies of WC's..

I don't think this will be good

8. Nobody is gonna take the time to read every singke action as they are laid out one by one on this log

9. Will there ever be a update in clan structure

10. Yay this'll help a lot in wars! :D

Fast questions Devs. Any talk of making it so android can update the already existing clan announcement? I mentioned this in another post but don't know if you saw :)

11. Invalid. You may not, but top tier EE clans like silver, kreuzritter or death on the battlefield will evaluate such war logs to their enlightenment. There is plenty of good info here.

12. Exactly ^

13. Nice idea, thank you devs. 2 updates back to back, you guys have been holding out!

14. ;)

15. Whoa! This is awesome!

16. This is a brilliant update

17. Nice :) lots of activity happening in kaw HQ these days

18. Any chance on improving LL war rewards? Still not a bad addition.. Thanks devs

19. OMG devs you are doing stuff for warriors, clans, one item events, free xtals! I've been very impressed recently with the effort to listen and cater more to the community. You're showing with some of the most recent updates that there is effort to improve gameplay without having to spew $$$. Keep it up devs!