Introducing War Logs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Thank you Grant & other developers

2. Grant is the real MVP

3. Major support

4. Time to war and do very few actions

5. Any update on the current situation? Getting annoying not able to access the performance of members

6. Agreed

7. It's been added as something for the developers to work on, but I don't have an ETA on when it might be fixed at the moment.

8. Any update on this Grant? These were extremely valuable (and desperately missed).

While I am by no means a programmer, it seems to me that since they were working earlier, it should not take that much to get them working again? Yes?

9. Sorry, at this time i don't have any update on the issue, though I'll bump the fix request again.

10. Thank you for the response.

11. Does it show I'm dropping pots on my PS?

12. It hasn't worked for a few months now. :lol:

13. I think it's broken. It only shows wars from may 2016 and says logs are deleted after 7 days so the most recent war it shows is already deleted. Can anyone help with this issue or is it a problem with the site.

14. M8 it hasn't worked since before s6 lol

15. Thank yooooooooou

16. Thank that it doesn't work yet? 

17. Many of us have asked -- repeatedly -- for these logs to come back. We were told the devs were "working on it". Any update on that, Grant?

18. Good point to bring this thread back up again. Hope to this resolved.

19. Well, you see Devs realised that some top spenders use scripts, so this has been shifted out as to not upset them.

But that's just a theory! A conspiracy theory!
    ^[kudos if you get the reference]