New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. 50B for a 200k active ally...

Thought devs were looking into the ally market problem?

2. I don't understand how this guides new players whose guiding them by buying them over and over again you don't make enough gold to do anything with so that can't be it.I must be missing something here why can't they just read forums like everyone else?

3. People can wall them :) that is how it helps

4. Along with the money they get from being volleyed, small clans can recruit members by watching announcements, these clans can help the new players learn about the game

5. Not sure about you guys, but I personally try to help as many new players as I can unless I'm busy. Whether that be in the form of advice or just making suggestions for clans that I see are active and semi-reliable varies from person to person, but nonetheless I find this new system helpful in deciphering the truly new accounts from the small accounts that are inactive.

6. Active 200k stats allies have always been well over 20b, even if you're lucky. The best advice I have always given to new players is to not bother trying to find any actives untill you have at least 80-100b to spend on them.
    Active allies grow and get more expensive, inactives don't. You can still get enough inactives between 1 and 2b

7. Another making pocket deeper thing... What else let them use my credit card??? Help u get them addicted so they can spend laterz money on it.... Smart moveThugLife️

8. Would be good if game announcements/silences and dev/admin commentaries showed up in red on android platforms while in wc.

9. Much needed

10. If you actually made a spell which allowed new accts max ally bonus for plunder the same as the new plunder promo then maybe noobs can actually stay with kaw instead of having to hit items before they get max plunder. Only takes a little bit of brains but maybe thats too hard

11. Well said!Thanks!

12. Support.

13. I noticed this update in wc and think it's a great idea, but one thing to improve it would be to make their name linkable so we can click it and get to their page. Going to the search option and remembering how to spell the name or all the special characters makes it hard.

14. Click/Tap on the **Update** when it announces the new player in WC and it will take you to the new player's profile. You don't have to use the search function. Its the sane as clicking on any player name in WC. Just click on **update**.

15. Didn't know that 

Thank you

16. *Gasp* I have been deleted?! ..guess thats what I get for not playing for a year.

Hats off to you Esnotue..you were a good main..

17. That's a great feature I got volley quickly