A Sacrifice of Flesh - Final Scrag EB

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 25, 2015.

1. A portal to the nether realm has opened, through which a horde of elite demon knights pour to assault your armies while Moutos the Malevolent begins a gruesome ritual...

SCRAG THE BLOODLESS: A SACRIFICE OF FLESH

Summon your Clan and do whatever it takes to stop the revival of the demon god of bone dragons, Scrag the Bloodless! By defeating this Epic Battle you will have the chance to receive four new relics as well as ALL Scrag Scrolls (though the best way to get scrolls will always be from the EB that gave the relic)

As like with A Familiar Foe, players will need enchanted relics to be able to hit a specific bar during this Epic Battle. Either the Enchanted Jaws of Death or Enchanted Dragon Scale Armor are required to complete this Epic Battle.

2. Ew no. Take it back.

*bans Kaw_Community*

3. Ooh.. Scrab.

4. Bb fail

5. Requires enchanted Jaws of Death or Dragon-scale Armor* to complete. Was waiting for that hitch.

*Armor, not Armour

6. Nice. Can't wait to hit this eb with all my rage :lol:

7. Why didn't you post pictures of the 4 relics? :(

8. Will the EB give a clan bonus upon completetion of the the series, like other EB series'?

9. The incorrect American spelling is armor, the correct spelling is armour.

10. The valentine way is: amrouuuuur

11. Good idea! Let me grab that :)

12. It's actually armoire.

You have to say it in a seductive, French accent. As if it was a posh fragrance commercial.

13. Kaw_comm answer my question :(

14. I think I'm falling for you

15. Please make a way for it to trade in or remove extra scrolls. People don't need to walk around with 30 ring scrolls with it already enchanted.

16. Yay! Ty kaw_com. Love ya 

17. What eb?

18. Ss scrolls from ss, ts scrolls from ts, etc

19. Will there be achievement for clans as the other series?and nice job...more opurtunities to complet the scrolls equip...

20. There is currently no clan bonus for completing the Scrag series, but there will be sometime. K?

We are looking into preventing scroll drops if you already have the corresponding relic enchanted. When we have that, we will look into removing scrolls. In the mean time, please note that receiving a scroll for an equip you've already enchanted does NOT mean that you lost out on receiving a different scroll. Does that make sense?