Perfect Drift - ATA's Newest Game

Browse through the announcement archive

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Perfect Drift - ATA's Newest Game

Postby XXIII_FIN_IIIXX on Nov 4 2014, 12:20pm

_--__---__l_Shadow_I_---__--_ wrote:Devs, you guys are kinda putting your eggs into too many baskets here. You guys have to focus on one game before making 3 others. That is why GaW and FC failed. You guys have to give a game the attention it needs in order to adapt it to the community's wants before shunning that game and moving onto a new one.

^if that didn't make sense, basically:

Dear ATA, please focus on your current games before going off and making new ones. That is why 2 have shut down and we at KaW aren't very happy either.

I honestly think theyre gonna milk us dry n send us to pasture. They need our money to pay for these new games and theyll let us slowly die out. Smash looks like ​. This looks like probably Asphault 8.
XXIII_FIN_IIIXX

Postby Imitation-Cheese on Nov 4 2014, 12:20pm

That was a very risky move.

Taking on risk is ok for startups but ATA is now a mature company, and it needs to continue diversifying.
Imitation-Cheese

Postby PRIME on Nov 4 2014, 12:20pm

___IIMiyamotoII_IIMusashiII___ wrote:Needs fixing, stuck on tutorial as app keeps closing everytime i try to race!

 rate it high guys, ATA needs the business apparently...

Stupid ass apes, not a single brain cell in the entire company over there.. This is your bread and butter, fix the issues here before diverting even more resources from kaw to another fail app...

You guys are losers
PRIME

Postby Imitation-Cheese on Nov 4 2014, 12:21pm

_--__---__l_Shadow_I_---__--_ wrote:
Imitation-Cheese wrote:Shadow - its part of good business practice to spread your eggs around in multiple baskets (a little double entendre there). Nyuk nyuk.

But seriously though. Thats why they say "dont put all your eggs in one basket." Because if it fails you lose everything. Spread out your risk to minimize it.

Yes, but they are spreading themselves too thin, I believe.

What is your opinion based on?
Imitation-Cheese

Postby Imitation-Cheese on Nov 4 2014, 12:22pm

PRIME wrote:
___IIMiyamotoII_IIMusashiII___ wrote:Needs fixing, stuck on tutorial as app keeps closing everytime i try to race!

Stupid ass apes, not a single brain cell in the entire company over there.. This is your bread and butter, fix the issues here before diverting even more resources from kaw to another fail app...

You guys are losers

Says the guy still playing their games.
Imitation-Cheese

Postby PRIME on Nov 4 2014, 12:23pm

Imitation-Cheese wrote:
PRIME wrote:

You guys are losers

PRIME

Postby l_Shad_I on Nov 4 2014, 12:24pm

They have already shut down 2 games. Much of the KaW community isn't happy. They should be busy reworking SMASH and KaW, but instead they create another game.
l_Shad_I

Postby FIGURE8 on Nov 4 2014, 12:25pm

This is like if Bethesda released a NASCAR game  
FIGURE8

Postby XXIII_FIN_IIIXX on Nov 4 2014, 12:26pm

Not to mention dont wanna sound mean devs i love kaw but comparing geaphics i c there n asphault 8. Ill try this for u....then ill delete it n go back to asphault same day. Asphaults hi def n awesome.
XXIII_FIN_IIIXX

Postby PRIME on Nov 4 2014, 12:26pm

PRIME wrote:
Imitation-Cheese wrote:
PRIME wrote:

You guys are losers

Not nearly as much as I used to.. Now hurry up cheese you missed a spot on the apes ass
PRIME

PreviousNext

Return to Past Announcements