Perfect Drift - ATA's Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Life bro, life.



2. Well now im corn-fused. You said you couldnt pass the tutorial which seemed to be your chief complaint

3. You do know that..

Kaw, gaw, pimd and fc was basically the same game just different themes right?

4. Lol well after 20 try I did.. After I did.. I was like meh .. Lol at corn was that being sarcastic?

5. 20 tries to pass a tutorial. I really dont know what to say about that except that i admire your resilience.

But yes, corn-fused i stole from blue collar comedy

6. This looks like it will be a fun app

7. Is understandable... Perfect Drift is not just a tap-tap game. Its about syncronization and a bit of skills. Normaly one would expect a tap=tap game from ATA and might get surprised and fail the tutorial at the begining.

8. THE REVELATION: Android may have more user but they are on Android for a reason!

They are not as mainstream or have the money as people who buy apple devices do! The kids on apple devices will buy WAY MORE in app purchases making the apps on the App Store 10x more profitable! They have the money and they use the money on I app purchases, don't let the game just be for the asain people on android!

9. I'm a white Texan, I can assure you that it isn't just Asians using android.

10. 

11. I'm a white Texan, I can assure u the only people in Houston that have android r asain

12. Even the homeless people have iPhone 5s in Texas. Appeal to the homeless KAW!

13. I don't even want the game, I just feel left out. I want the choice to be able to play it or not, feeling very lonely without the option to download that game ATM.

14. This is some solid trolling right here. Keep it up 

Nice to see some fresh blood around here finally.

15. Ohh guys don't complain. Us on android got left out of other kaw games. We deserve this

16. Not trolling, I'm serious af. Asains are too smart to buy in app purchases. Focus on the mainstream white and black people who aren't smart enough not to buy in app purchases, or just can't resist buying them, to sell your in app coins.

17. Other kaw games? Lol

18. U didn't miss anything, the only thinking ape game I've played is KAW, I've heard the other ones suck

19.  i love it!

20. Uhhhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.