[IMPORTANT] Mochi Games Shutting Down on March 31st

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Update 3/25/2014
    You can now create an ATA ID by selecting Link to ATA, entering your email/password, and clicking the Create Account button
    ______

Mochi Games, one of the platforms available for players to connect to Kingdoms at War with will be closing down on March 31st, 2014.

Players who have been connecting to Kingdoms at War through the Mochi Games website will need to link their accounts to either an ATA ID or Facebook account if they have not done so already to continue playing Kingdoms at War.

Details on the Mochi Games closure can be found on this Mochi Blog Post.

Already linked to ATA or Facebook?

You're all set! Simply load up the app on your mobile device or head on over to www.kingdomsatwar.com and sign in.

Need to link to ATA?

1) Login to Kingdoms at War using your Mochi account on the Mochi Games website

2) Click on Link Account found on the top bar in the game

3) Click on the Link to ATA button

4) Enter your existing ATA ID information or create a new one.

Need to link to Facebook?

1) Login to Kingdoms at War using your Mochi account on the Mochi Games website

2) Open a new tab and visit this link.

3) Click on Link Account found on the top bar in the game

4) Click the Facebook Login button

What now?
    Now that your accounts are linked you’ll be able to continue playing on your mobile device, or directly at www.kingdomsatwar.com by logging in with your ATA ID or Facebook account

Note: If you are unable to link your account using the above methods, you’ll need to send an email to support@athinkingape.com so that they can work to manually verify and transfer your account.

When writing into support, please include your 'kingdom' name, not your mochi account log in.

You can also quickly verify your account by leaving in game feedback from the account itself.

2. Goodbye mochi

3. Question: the only way I can access through PC is mochigames. If I try on the kingdomsatwar.com website, it just says 'loading your kingdom' forever but never loads.
    What am I supposed to do?

4. That definitely shouldn't be happening. If you could please send an email to support@athinkingape.com including your kingdom name and browser information they'll be happy to look into this for you.

5. what if you do not have an iphone or android phone and do not have facebook? how would we be able to play on main website?

6. As mentioned in the original post, if you are unable to link your account using the above methods, you will need to email support@athinkingape.com with your Kingdom name on your Mochi account so that they can work to manually verify and transfer your account.

7. Oh noez my clumsy_titan dummy alts gunna die :( oh well o_O not like i ever really used him :lol:

8. Boo we all loved mochi

9. Any update on the banners? And BTW nice job on server maintenance haha I didn't experience any problems :)
    You r all probably working overtime right now helping people link emails and stuff even just a general time when u will be updating or even when they are going to be released would be awesome!

Thanx :)

10. The link to the blog post doesn't work on my iPod FYI

11. Well that kinda sucks! Why are you doing this? :(

12. Pippin, you're dumb.

Mochi has nothing to do with ATA. ATA can't control if mochi shuts down or not

13. I experience the same problem on pc. KAW will not load on ATA website. The network i use blocks facebook so maybe a login bar for ata neforr clicking the play now button will help. :/

14. are you going to offer us the ability to create AtA id through mochi ? or are we going to have to do this the slow way by support getting thousands of emails and the site possibly shutting down before we can link them?

i have already been able to use the migrate link, but there is no way to create an AtA id!

15. Ive tried logging in to ATA on PC and its not allowed,through facebook it asks for a user id the whole process seems to be flawed nothing seems to work.

16. Caspoint, you're dumb.

That is all. :p

17. It is stupid that you cant sign up for an ATA ID through mochi. now every person who plays only through mochi will be shunted out. there needs to be a chance for these people to sign up to an ATA id with their emails. the ATA website doesn't have this ability for some stupid reason

18. So... How can I get a computer account to be.. I don't know how to explain it... Being served through an ATA ID?
    I don't want to register and account through Facebook, and now I can't use Mochi. Can your account be based off an ATA ID alone?