REMINDER: BOTTING = PERMANENT BAN

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There has been an increase in people using automated clicking programs and 'bots' to play the game. We will immediately ban any player caught doing this.

In case you think you can get away with it, consider this: We have the ability to enable bot logging at any time on any user. This gives us the ability to replay and watch mouse and keyboard clicks. It is fairly obvious when this occurs, since we can manipulate the placement of buttons and commands, and bots will continue to blindly replay the same patterns.

The recent players that have been caught doing this are well known in the community, and are PoppaBear and MommaBear. These players have been permanently banned.

Some people claim that we are favoring certain players. This is absolutely not the case, and we are continuing to investigate all players. Yes, we are making these users public as they were spreading information within the community indicating that it was easy to get away with. This is a warning to everyone that it is not.

The team responsible for investigating is simply given the activity data, and has no access to clan membership, spend, or any other information that would bias their investigation in any way.

The proof of this case is provided in a post on page 5, here:
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129846&start=30

2.  ban hammer

3. Good job devs!! Get this faces

4. Cool story bro.

Needs more dragons and **** though  ;)

5. wow do you really need to shout out players names like that? Guess kaw_admin is a bit hormonal today.

6. Don't these permanent bans usually last a month admin?

Once the player writes an eloquent mail about being sorry, and how he/she realized it was a wrong. :|

7. You can continue to give names :lol:

8. Damn this might run like the Outlawz war all over again.

9. Heart of Ban. :|

10. I just saw mommabear in my BL. They are not banned.

11. @DooM

Just means they can't access their account....

12. No offense to HoG but; Does this mean that 'PoppaBear' is an official open to everyone :? :lol:

13. What if the same person that made the bot one account volley transferred a bunch of gold to a non bot account that account should be investigated too

14. Momma... Papa... 

15. OMG !!! Apoca Full of CHEATERS, 3 Account Ban So far

16. GOOD JOB DEVS, We hope you can make a thread on ban people to let us know who is ban

17. Dear kaw_admin

You have now way overstepped the mark by mentioning momma and poppa. I can categorically state that they are not using a bot and will happily put my reputation on it as Head of Development within a Fortune 500 company .

I really hope you can prove these slanderous accusations as I will happily go to court to prove otherwise and now intend to contact your CEO over this matter.

It is quite clear that certain people with ZAFT have used the most dirtiest of tricks to try and win this OSW and I now question ATAs motives was we at Hog have now had 5 accounts blocked to which 3 where conveniently rescinded after being stripped.

You mention that you bring impartial which could not be further from the truth.

If this is the way that ATA intends to run this game favouring its most important customers ( redstar , cella and lb players from zaft ) then I see no reason for anyone continuing to play this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.