Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

We’ve increased plunder payout for Tier 6 Level 4 and 5 buildings to put it back in line with what you were receiving from Tier 6 Level 3 buildings before these new tiers were released. Keep in mind that as you upgrade buildings and become stronger it becomes easier to take down Epic Battles meaning that you’ll want to move on to tougher enemies to receive the full benefits and maximum plunder possible.

To help everyone progress along and to narrow the gap we’re also going to be reducing the cost of The Hatchery, The Colony, Torture Garden, Volary, Arboreal Dungeon, Changeling Watchtower by 50% along with increasing the plunder payout of Tier 6 Level 2 and 3 buildings.

Anyone who has upgraded or built any of the buildings covered in the above mentioned price change from 12:00AM PDT on May 1st forward will receive the difference in gold refunded.

2. Thanks, I appriciate it.

3. Support. Thanks Devs.

4. After I just get HLBC you reduce price. Freaking sweet. 

5. When will the decrease in price occur?

6. Wow...devs...best thing I've seen u do ever since I started playing :) tears of joy

7. Don't know about you but 19b for a volary doesn't seem like 50% of 26b.

8. Wut da ****

9. Devs I did my ug in april...help me with this stupid towers plz 

10. What about us that paid full price for all our previous builds ? How does this correlate to closing the gap? I spent money to build and now all those that did not get rewarded ?

11. May 1?? You mean June?

12. Not cool devs.. I worked damn hard for my Hlbc... You should refund everyone who has worked on their highlands

13. my vol u'g cost is the same as before. anyone else?

14. Thanks for only giving it to people in last 6 days! Equality has always been in the devs best interest. Oh wait.

15. Guys, this is a good change to the game.
    Face it, newer players need this.️

16. Devs do it March- Now. Last 6 days is totally unfair.

17. MAKE IT APRIL 1ST