In-App Purchasing Problems

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by admin, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahh kaw admin always knows wat to do!

Wat a nice guy!

2. I just got a few propack that my friend buy for me. How do I see if the permanent items had been activated and that it does not seems to affect my stats. All I see is the items.

3. Please use good grammar cuz u sound illiterate dude it's 'bought not buy' thank you very much

4. Is it posible for that you can make the purchasing available in the pc it will be profitable for on both side for those with the problems in purchasing in the iPhone pls try to reconseder if posible tnx

5. Nice person, what I just went through makes it seem like there are no nice people.

6. I've purchased pts ,crystals , all the packs and received them all if not a time of purchase then within a few minutes ... But this time I purchased the 765pts for $75 and it's been hours I haven't RECIEVED ANYTHING ..there's was nothing there about a delay, so what is the delay????

7. I saw an internet link saying jailbreak is now legal is that true and what would it change is it still possible to stop gift card hacks?

8. i am trying to purchase pro but it says not avail in US will that be available soon

9. I can message people how to jb iPod if so wall me on kaw

10. I tried to buy some of the packs on my iPhone. I'm getting a message saying I've been successful then an error message saying it's invalid.
    Is this a problem with the game or is it my account?

11. i had built 5 level 3 forges and explored the land , i closed the page and then the next morning the 5 forges disppeared! why? and most importantly, can i get them back??

12. I have brought the 13 crystal on the 20/09/2010 and I got it. But when I check the bills, it shows that I also brought 4x 13 crystals on 19/09/2010. Can u kindly check this matter for me coz I never get the 4x crystal and yet it was shown on my bills. I have taken the screenshot, plz contect me if u ( dev) need any assistance from me. Thanks

13. Hi, on my last post, I still did not get any reply or action. Hope kaw admins can do something about it. Now I dun dare to buy crystal as there are a fear in my heart that I may not get it and still o have to pay for it.. Plz look at my past record and see how much I have spend so far. Thanks

14. Any chance we will be able to buy propacks through mochigames soon? Thanks

15. Err hi dev, thanks for the reply, I did what u guys tolded me but so far I have not got any crystal back. Plz look into this matter again.

16. I bought the hero pack, and I got charged twice and it didn't go into a
    Effect on my kaw kingdom. What do I do?

17. Recently I have seen an increase in the frequency where I will buy crystals, nobs or packs and the game will return "invalid purchase".
    If I close KaW and restart the purchase will usually continue with no further error.
    I have not had any issue with the billing.

Is this a KaW issue or is this related to the iTunes Store purchase issue with iOS 4.1?

18. I just bought a siege pack but all I hve got from it is a pro banner, nobility points and some speakers. What happened to my 10% permanent increase in my stats?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.