In-App Purchasing Problems

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by admin, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When will PC users be able to purchase permanent items?

2. I still can't buy nobiltiy or crystals from oracle. Not only that the last 3 propacks are invisible also. I tryed to download it over and over but no helppp

3. i am also experiencing in app purchase problems with both point packs and this recent defence pack free offer. i am a ipod touch user and using the latest os. i am not jailbroken and have tried to uninstall/reinstall the app in various versions. any other suggestions? im not a big bucks guy but i do want to spend some money on my favorite game :)

4. i am also experiencing in app purchase problems with both point packs and this recent defence pack free offer. i am a ipod touch user and using the latest os. i am not jailbroken and have tried to uninstall/reinstall the app in various versions. any other suggestions? im not a big bucks guy but i do want to spend some money on my favorite game :)

5. i am also experiencing in app purchase problems with both point packs and this recent defence pack free offer. i am a ipod touch user and using the latest os. i am not jailbroken and have tried to uninstall/reinstall the app in various versions. any other suggestions? im not a big bucks guy but i do want to spend some money on my favorite game :)

6. What happens to your iPod if you delete AppSync?

7. I had remove appsync and restart my device,but still experiencing the same problem.can u advise?

8. In response to Pinky_Lamour, this problem was resolved automatically on Apple's end. It appears that there was a delay in delivering the products, but the rest of the items were delivered within 10 minutes.

In regards to the users that can't see the purchase items, are you using OS 3.0 and above? OS 2.0 does not support in-app purchasing.

9. Bought hero pack helmet shows item in profile and in bonus stats but had no effect on my attack and defense stats? Can I get a refund? Thanks

10. % should be there
    it doesn't show on base stats it's only calculated during battle etc

11. I have the issue where I see "Sandbox" when I try to buy some nobility. My iPhone used to be jailbroken, but I updated to the 4.0 software and doing so un-jailbroke my phone. I no longer have Cydia and I can't purchase Nobility. Please help.

12. I recently bought the new iphone4 i sync it and now my profile will not come up on the app it says to create a new name i have already bought upgrades and tons of nobility i do not want to play this on my laptop but on my iphone do i really have to start all over after purchasing alot for this profile. pleae hellp

13. Breed40, please contact us via in-game feedback for device transfer information.

14. In the clan tab I'm not able to scroll down to the leave clan tab, what's that about?

15. That would suck

16. Hey I already gave so many feedback and I didnt receive any replies from u guys.. I wanted to buy the chaos pro packs.. but i just cant seem to buy it.. those irritating sandbox envronment thingy is avoiding me frm buying.. pls do help me here.. thanks..

Yours Sincerely,
    SpeeDem0n

17. reference to my previous post.. I gave those many many feedbacks via in-game feedbacks.. so pls do help me.. and do something bout it pls.. alot of people are experiencing this problems.. maybe due to jailbroken or something.. so reply me pls..

18. What's the point of using a jailbroken iPod to download when u can just crack or download a thing on cydia or whatever jailbroken programs are? Btw FYI Jailbreaking and downloading paid apps is kinda illegal.. Is it?

19. If you see a sandbox error and you are running a jailbroken phone, please try deleting the appsync installer. Then delete the game and re-download it from the official app store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.