In-App Purchasing Problems

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by admin, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you see the word 'Sandbox' when you try to purchase an item, it is because your iPhone/iTouch is jailbroken. Please try removing AppSync in Cydia and restarting your device.

If you get the error 'You cannot purchase this. You must purchase this app that this item is for before you can purchase the item', you have to re-download the application using the same iTunes account that you're trying to purchase with. (also discussed here: http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco/topic ... oesnt_work ).

2. I have a bug where it won't let me buy nobility because their is no nobility stuff on the oracle page just black

R u going to fix this?

3. I bought all the packs have +25% spy att and def but get nothing for it why is this i have guilds but get no bonuses can i get a refund

4. You get your bonuses, they are just solely calculated during a steal/scout/assassination.

You HAVE opened the propacks yes? You HAVE the permanent items in your profile yes?

Then this is the case.

5. Yes i opened all the packs on my profile pg i c permant items bonus all stats are + 25% i get 2000 for my att and def but get 0 for my spy att and def?

6. The percentage bonuses and absolute bonuses are different and are from different items. They're additive and the percentage is applied when you attack.

7. Is this how you keep the "stolen itues gift certificates" from spoiling the game? If so I approve.

8. Kaw_admin, are the percents applied only to your raw stats from buildings, or also to ally bonus, or also to pot bonuses? As someone who has purchased every propack available (with real world money I made from my job) and went through the brutal process of resetting and rebuilding 4 times for the max 33% on each stat, I really hope the bonus is applied *after* ally bonus and pot boosts are added in. Can you confirm whether this is the case?

9. You can by posting feedback from the home page.

10. I have been trying all day to buy the hero pack but sone reason it won't let me anyone wanna explain y I have none of the problems that were listed and $15 dollars on the account so anyone wanna tell what's wrong with it and the devs didn't send feedback either been waiting 6 hours so yaa

11. I have been trying for 18 days to find out why I cannot buy chaos, hero, and shadow editions that are advertised at the oracle. And nobility not one of those are available to me on my fully updated legit iPhone I would really like to buy all three packs and as much nobility as I'm allowed

12. I forgot to add that it sure seems like this topic is being dodged by kaw devs

13. Check the oracle. Also, some packs are only availible part of the time. Check in now and then and see.

14. Can I assume you relaunched the app? Submit feedback from the home page for a better response

15. Cor I been doing that for months sent Feed back re launched redownloaded got os 3 and even emailed the devs them self but never heard this is the only game that I can't buy stuff from lol I still got 15 dollars waiting from my pro pack and some crystals lol

16. If you experience a problem during purchase, please contact us via feedback and we will take care of it.

You need OS 3.0 and above to see in-app purchases.

If you are having problems seeing purchase options, note that pro packs can only be bought once. Also, people who have experienced problems have done the following to fix it:
    - deleted and reinstalled the app
    - formatted their device, connected to iTunes and DO NOT restore the device. It seems the device can get into a state where in-app purchasing is disabled.

17. Lol ya done that even sent feedback lol but u guys rarely ansrew unless I spam feedback

18. Thks .... Received .....

19. Correct me if I'm wrong but this looks like a fixed glitch to excessive jailbroken iPhone app purchases?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.