Historic Thread Safeguard Service

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sholron, Dec 31, 2010.

1. God dammit. It's been only a few days since the last update and I lost a thread -_-

xXPsYcH0S1S_3xP3R1M3N7Xx clan thread is gone

2. I support this thread in it's entirety.

3. A reminder that I'm currently doing rolling bumps on some of these threads to keep them from being deleted. Only doing 1-2 a day to limit flooding of AT.

4. Thank you for this service sholron. Though the threads being bumped to AT are getting annoying, I assure peeps that if you just allow the bump and don't start commenting on the thread it will sink right back into the abyss.

5. Atm I cannot get people to stop posting during the bumps, but I'm gonna talk to Ace and Moose about locking thread immediately after a bump, and unlocking a few days later.

Might help a bit.

6. Hate to say it, but a lot of these threads are crap. Why don't you put in the big war threads?

7. Because most of them have been deleted. I've taken down links and had them gone before I put them in the HTSS. I've found a couple since last update, just haven't put them in yet.

8. Here's a fun question/thing i just noticed. Back on page 51, there were two threads complaining about the T4 price reductions merged into this one.

How?!? :lol:

9. Sitting in the Wings:

A Nob Mining Guide by Distance,
    ZAFT/UC War Thread - though I'd like to wait on this til war is actually over
    Internal iG War Thread
    Yafi/AAH Smacktalking Thread
    Os/Yafi War Threads (2-3 of them I think)
    oG/WDGAF War Thread

And possibly a AotS/Apoc War thread

Happy Frog? :roll:

10. Weeeeee....Bring Up My Post(Count)

11. What the hell happened to Willy's interview with Apherium????

12. Either deleted by a mod, or more likely not posted on for so long it fell off the radar.

Sorry for the long wait time for a response, still not used to this being in Questions/Feedback section, lol.

I'll try to roll out an update either later today or on the 'morrow.

13. Hmm...

After going over some threads, I'm considering removing Boomy's New Terms for farming thread.

Thoughts?

14. Hypocrite. This is a noob thread.

15. You're entitled to an opinion, even if it's wrong

16. There's no such thing as a wrong opinion. It simply doesn't exist, making you even stupider.