Post Questions Here

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Post Questions Here

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 15 2018, 6:37pm

KOBK_Prophecy wrote:How does one EARN NOBILITY POINTS. I signed up for Hulu expecting around 200 points when I came back to KAW, but there was nothing.

Try sending proof of fulfilment (like, the sign-up confirmation email) to fyber. Their contact info is available in the free nob menu, I think their form asks for a few pieces of info for offer disputes.

Most offers have very specific conditions that must be met, and unfortunately it's easy to mess up. Paid ones usually work though--if nobs don't come through, definitely contact fyber.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby suptis2 on Dec 15 2018, 6:40pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
KOBK_Prophecy wrote:How does one EARN NOBILITY POINTS. I signed up for Hulu expecting around 200 points when I came back to KAW, but there was nothing.

Try sending proof of fulfilment (like, the sign-up confirmation email) to fyber. Their contact info is available in the free nob menu, I think their form asks for a few pieces of info for offer disputes.

Most offers have very specific conditions that must be met, and unfortunately it's easy to mess up. Paid ones usually work though--if nobs don't come through, definitely contact fyber.

Fyber sells your information. Fyber scams. Well known by Both ATA and Fyber employees. Peep my thread "Free bobs tab..." if you want more info
suptis2

Postby Gluecksbaer on Dec 16 2018, 12:52am

Hi kaw Team. Sos, i need help. My legends is closed, why?
Gluecksbaer

Postby 6icko on Dec 20 2018, 9:28am

How do you forfeit EBs on android? Can't seem to find the forfeit button.
6icko

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 20 2018, 12:18pm

Nevermore wrote:How do you forfeit EBs on android? Can't seem to find the forfeit button.

Go to the "epic battles" menu where you start ebs, scroll down to your current eb. "Forfeit" should replace the engage button.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby LMABAO on Dec 20 2018, 12:20pm

What are the Easy Medium and Hard options in the side legends? And what are the rewards for each?
LMABAO

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 20 2018, 12:25pm

Easy/med/hard replace the typical gather-one-item side legends. Harder = gather more items. Rewards include sb and build tokens it seems, dunno amounts yet. Harder = better tokens, first tier of hard gives 200 deepmine (among others) whereas first tier med gives I think 200 osman.

You can do every tier, just have to complete them one at a time.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby LMABAO on Dec 20 2018, 12:32pm

Okay maybe I asked the wrong way. What I meant was what do you have to do to complete the EASY/MEDIUM/HARD option for this event and what’s the reward for each option (EASY/MEDIUM/HARD)?
LMABAO

Postby Mei on Dec 20 2018, 1:13pm

LMABAO wrote:Okay maybe I asked the wrong way. What I meant was what do you have to do to complete the EASY/MEDIUM/HARD option for this event and what’s the reward for each option (EASY/MEDIUM/HARD)?

Only way to find that out is to do them. Devs don't disclose that info, it's all player compiled.
Mei

Postby LMABAO on Dec 20 2018, 2:41pm

Yes, I know. That’s why I’m asking on the thread where anyone can answer the question.
LMABAO

PreviousNext

Return to Questions/Feedback