Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Your stats are found by adding up your bonus to allies found on your profile under your owner's name.
    "attack bonus to allies, defense bonus to allies, spy attack bonus to allies, spy defense bonus to allies"

2. How do I play this?

3. Just came back after a long break, correct me if Im wrong, but isnt hte supposed to be 3x the plunder of haunts

4. Give or take, yes.

5. I believe it’s only 1.5x or 2x now. Non-premium ebs were adjusted, but I don’t remember the exact adjustment.

6. How do I get the plunder bonus from my allies to.apply to my steals?

7. Plunder bonus from allies only applies to attacks, no other actions.

8. why did my thread get deleted

9. Advertising third party.

10. KaW private server. I am looking for one. Surely it exists... if there isnt one yet, its a dam shame. ATA sucks. I would pay so much for this to be a thing.

11. There are I believe three world chat servers differentiated by global region, but everyone is on the same game server.

12. Where do those fancy icetail and moth charms come from?

13. That is equipment that was rewarded in one of the first events ever in KaW. They're not possible to get now, other than from trading Charms.

14. What's the best ROI in destroying and rebuilding with crestplate, should I upgrade to max and sell or destroy at lvl1.

15. Lv 1 buildings will give the best return for all lands except lowlands (can build to l4) and hoarfrost (can build to l5 before return rate starts going down). Anything beyond l1 (or l4/l5 for ll/hf) will steadily return less gold per token, but higher levels make it take MUCH less time to liquidate tokens. So really it comes down to a balance between maximizing gold return based on how long you're willing to spend converting tokens.

If you want actual rates, check the guide "Guide to Crest Plate Use." The gold/token values correspond with how much gold you'll get back (higher gold/token value for a building level equals more gold per token you get back for tearing down).

16. what is the meaning of my existence?

17. There is none. Live for whatever reason you choose to

18. wrong answer. it is to attack ghomorax of the highlands until i die

19. Yes

20. Why can't some players leave they clan? I see peeps walling themselves passes to leave an I lol an wonder how "adults"have time to be in 5+ different clans with the same people claiming to dislike rp when they do it day in day out week after week month after month smh honesty if wasn't for my many skillless haters i wouldn't be having the time of my life :D i kaw like vegas no fun unless you risk losing your shirt (Disclaimer:If punctuations don't auto populate from my mobile then they want be included.)