Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Anyone know where to find the thread about the contest to name the eb's when they first came out?

TheBadGuy likes this.
  2. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Lol! I'm on PC so thought you coloured it white :S

3. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

@ritter that's old no point with messing with that

4. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

I don't think white works...

5. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

I was looking for that the other day too. I think it's been deleted..

6. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Lmao! It works us pc users can talk in private now!

7. Re: Hire Value

Does your hire value have any thing to do with your strength in the game. Especially after you are hlbc.

8. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Ok, in an EB, do the assassination actions produce more gold than the actions itself when attacking? If so, by how much?

9. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

That's where the Hawthorne epic was brought up. There was art made for it too. Apparently no one else remembers that. I was just wondering if it could still be in the works.

10. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

I just saw that thread, it's under other KaW discussion, at the bottom of the stickies, it's locked though.

11. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Attacking get the real plunder.assassinating will get you some good plunder.

12. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

or not...

13. Re: Have Any Questions About KaW?*ANSWERS HERE*

@kingcars , Thanks :D

14. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Can I check, how do you get the max on the "plunder" be it assassinating or attacking?

15. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

how many alts can you have? and if you have 5 idevice can you have 5 accts?

16. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

@Coin- Yes. And then you can also have an unlinked PC only account too. So you can have 6 all up ^_^.

17. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

One PC account, and one account per iDevice. I'm not sure if a linked account is a PC account or iDevice account. Sorry.

18. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

k thx i think 1 acct per idevice

19. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

You can have 1 "only computer" account. If you have 5 iDevices and you link them all, it's ok.

20. Post ?Questions? Here.

Hello forum. With Dillys question and answer thread being deleted, the mod team has decided to put up an OFFICIAL replacement. This is a thread where mods and helpful players can lurk and answer questions posed by the community. Please feel free to ask any KaW related questions you wish, and someone will get back to you shortly with an answer. Thanks, and happy KaWing.