Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Where do I find sets old furniture goes to..I looked thru old events I cant find any of it. I have a witch queen necklace and a giant crystal flower and no idea what sets they go to lol. Anyone help?

2. Jedi made this thread for discussion: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=186495

That links to this guide: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=186441

You can't reverse search an image or name of furn, but based on appearance of the piece you could look for sets that appear similar.

Alternatively, find an acc with old chests and muscle your way through checking all them.... :(

3. Hmmm good point. Thank ya sir!

4. Hi Guys,

Anyone notice all the building tokens options are no more available from the marketplace?

5. Yes I've just noticed that. I went ahead and forced stopped KaW, cleared cache, to no avail. They are gone from what I can tell, and no forum post saying anything about it.

6. They are temporarily removed. They will likely be back tomorrow at some point.

7. Is there still an updated build calc floating around? If so, anybody mind posting the link?

8. Is it possible to save certain threads in the forums in to one block to be used by myself you know ones I would use for reference and to save me having to go looking for them each time.

9. Not directly unless something major has changed but I can think of a few ways to tag threads - one being insert a code word and search or pick any best of thread and make/edit a post with direct links

10. That's a good idea, thanks for your help

11. CHESTPLAETS TOKENS

If there are no chestplaets why do I still continue to get trader tokens.
    chestplaets should actually remain in kaw it's makes me want to still play
    plus it's a excellent idea.

12. Re: CHESTPLAETS TOKENS

They will be back. Just be patient. Save tokens and mass upgrade when they return. There is no time frame as yet.

13. Can I get TheChiefChimp unbanned been 5days no explanation no Reason and no support from any Devs? Bit of a joke considering I spent time and money on this game like everyone else only to be punished for your mistake.find it weak I still haven't heard back from you

14. Is it best to complete lands such as abyss before spending trader tokens on Deep Mine? Or is it best to focus on DM as it gives better stats .

15. Its faster to explore the lands and build till next set opens. Build till the amount of gold equals or exceeds prev lands.

17. So it's silly for me to spend 26t in the deepmine for 1 land when I only have 12 lands in abyss ??

18. Shame the Devs don't look at or care enough about us to look at these messages

19. Devs look at forums more often than you'd realise. They've based new ideas off suggestions in the forums before and they have altered things in the past to be better for the game e.g. event mechanics