Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. If you want to convert to CS divide by 50. Just remember that every stat in the game uses raw stats except the stats on your profile.

2. ok sure how

3. Lol you have to transmute it and then trade it in pm with me but don't do it keep it I'm only messing.

4. How many event items do you get for doing indy wars or do you only get victory tokens ? Trying to hit 40k goal

5. I am trying to find the event post about " The siege of Svathmar" i REALLY dont think i am over looking it. Are devs not posting a page about it in the events page? are they no longer doing that anymore? ( sorry just got back from a kaw vacation for a few months, almost year)

6. You get a maximum of 600 victory tokens and event items for a win and a maximum of 300 for a loss.

7. I didn't see one sorry

8. Thanks for double checking, where are the posts though. I hope they didn't replace forum posting with that legends feature.

9. Why can't we just have numbers that are useful to us, numbers that don't have to be used in a formula to make sense

10. Well this way it’s showing is raw power, raw power also has spells, pots, equipment and showcase items so it showing as raw power can be useful in a sort of sense

11. Been out of Kaw for a while. Keep seeing posts about trading items and Markets. Cant seem to find anything about how it works. Could someone explain or provide a link to post that does explain?

Thanks

12. I submitted ideas to ATA yesterday concerning new non premium EB's. They responded that there is a non premium EB with this event, one just needs to figure out how to open it. Has anyone heard of this "free" EB?

13. Proof of conversation?

14. I have a ss but don't know how to load it to forums...

15. Can someone help the lad out? ^

17. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=184315

18. Thanks Avatar

19. Having tried this I think I should have licked an apple. All that I get is a sore tongue. 5 years of licking.

20. How much gold/tokens does it take to bc lowlands