Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. How close am I too top 10000? How much longer will it be because I'm hoping to take part in asw next year

2. You need more battle wins.. Thats probably why your not ranked even at your CS.

Never heard of you, who's alt are you?

3. Are all mini legends unavailable on the PC? I am using two accounts, each with their own devices, but PC is easier while at home. Just opted into pvp, and noticed I can't claim the 100 torn pennants legend, and when I log into device the torn pennants do not sync up, currenly at 211, and still can't get the mini legend on my device even. What do?

4. You have to activate the event on a device after that you can play on PC.

5. Tyvm will try this.

6. And you have to collect on device too I think

7. This is true but I can still play on PC so I'm happy, Thanks again.

8. Will equip from ebs drop more likely if I hit the eb more?

9. I think its safe to assume atleast one full unload is needed to recieve equip from EBs. However I dont think max xtaling or just being super active on the other hand increases the chances much at all.

Also, I Dug up this old forum post that had some interesting discussion on the matter: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95369

Not sure if it has an answer but is interesting nonetheless

10. hi what happened to Zaft clans? theyleave zaft any reason? where the clans now? any forum answering this?

11. How many starter packs are there I'm at 5x but is that max or is there another past that

12. Majority are dead. Some remain.

13. I think theres only 1?

14. Reward claim

I received a message that I must claim my reward for being in top 50 of bloody crown legend event, it shows blue on my screen but there are no button to claim and it doesn't reflect on my profile that I received it automatically?

15. Re: Reward claim

Tap the blue banner

16. Rewards

Why is no one answering?

17. Support won't even talk to me, good luck with that

18. If a player transmutes the Witch-Hunter leg greaves into a charm after purchase in the Witch's Event, will they be able to purchase a new duplicate leg greaves from the Marketplace?

19. I don't think we could transmute the equipment yet, probably only after event. So we can't get multiple of the greaves

20. Nope tried already can't transmute