Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What is a generals key?

2. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186111

3. Opens a general's chest, which can be rewarded from wars, or traded for. The chests can contain exclusive eq and ug material for the eq.

4. Is the war between the zaft and the thingy still alive?

5. Why is Mei still a mod?

6. I have a lot of miscellaneous tokens, medallions, etc that were collected to upgrade equipment in various events. Is there an index with the events and items dropped? Or would I need to search the item to find it's corresponding event?

7. I'm not sure but wondering as well dont see them around anymore....been off a good while

8. On latest event I woz not given a team colour???

9. You are on team broadsword (blue). Attack the player "teambroadsword" before the end of event today to donate your astral favors.

10. What triggers the EASY/MEDIUM/HARD legend? I'm seeing some people received that the day after the event started, yet I just got that choice to appear this morning.

11. No zaft disbanded ages ago

12. You need to have collected the right number of main legend items to open the side quests. Usually the first 2 steps in f the main legend does it I think.

13. Caster said specifically you need to have 1000 main items done to get side legends this event, if that helps.

14. What does the lamp of destiney do

15. Increases clan eb plunder and for future reference go to the marketplace click buy and then click the icon of any item to view what it does

16. Can a pc user check when I got my 150 days active achievement please and thank you

17. What ARE the top 10 pets right now?
    I need a list, and can find nothing

18. How to get reconnaissance? Asked everywhere but nobody responds

19. noth or goth just look at peoples eb history for the telescope